Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gracik Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default a kissing dream (with a girl I haven't seen/talked to in years)

I had this dream about a week now(feb 24) and it's still bothering me a bit. I've posted this before on another site, but I want more opinions on this.

The dream starts with me and a girl(that I haven't seen in about 6 years) walking out of college and we are talking like friends do. My ride's not out there so me and her just start walking through the parking lot just for the fun of it. And the entire time me and this girl are talking and she stops to say "I always thought you were fat and creepy" so I stop and look at her, I smiled and said "I've always known that" she just smiles at me.

So we continue walking down the parking lot and talking. A few mintues later she takes off running to some car parked in the parking lot and she slips and falls between two parked cars. She gets up and she has a whole in her right pants leg. I yell "Are you alright?", she looks at me cause she didn't hear me, so I yell out again "You alright?". Instead of replying back she just smiles at me, so I smile back. We continue walking down the parking lot, we get to car a few cars down and we stop. I looked in the mirror on the door on the car then I opened my phone up and called my ride, but I got no answer.

She's standing behind me smiling, So I call again, and again it went straight to the voice mail. I put the phone away and look out at the trees and the moon behind the cars, just staring. I turn around and she runs up to me and I fall and we both land on the trunk of the car behind me. So I'm laying on back on the trunk ans she's on top of me right, well she kisses me on the lips and well...we start making out."

And I know you want a little background info to maybe understand the dream so here you go. The girl in that dream was close with me before she moved, we use to be neighbors for about 13 years. I've known her since we were kids. Why you ask? Because me and her little brother use to be best friends(even though he was 5 years younger then me) and over time me and her became friends.

As we got older I didn't want to talk to her a lot because I didn't want to give the impression to her brother then I might like her, because he would of said something to her and probably messed stuff up. And even though if I didn't talk to her, she would always talk to me whenever she saw me, whether it was in school, in town, at her work or even if she seen me around the neighborhood she always said hi to me. She always took up me if anybody picked on me, odd I know but she did it.

But me, her and her brother stopped talking when they moved in 2005 in our senior year in high school. They moved to the other side of the county, but they also they had there classes changed. So I rarely saw him and her, but she talked me whenever she saw me in the hallways in school.

After high school I lost touch with them. Until I seen them on myspace a few years ago, but even though both him and her are on my friends list on there I only talked to him a few times, and I haven't talked to her yet, just found out she hasn't been back on since the day I had this dream.
    Last edited by gracik; 03-01-2010 at 02:13 AM.

gracik Guest

so nobody has any clue?

Hi,
    Too long for me , truthful dreams are short.
    But a kiss has a meaning:
    If one dreamt kissed someone means he likes him/her.
    If dreamt kissed an unknown person means an unexpected benefit.
    If dreamt kissed a known person means will receive a benefit from him.
    If dreamt kissed a dead person means will do a charity for that dead or will pray for him.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

gracik Guest

what do you mean by truthful dreams?

Default Re: the kiss

I think she likes you, so you should write her and be friendly and let her make the first move. Just be her pal and get to know her and be a good listener. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Default kissing dream

Dear gracik, Perhaps you should be aware that the responders to the dreamcentral website have periodic burn outs themselves and need time out to recharge their own batteries. If you feel overly impatient with the responders reply I would suggest contacting the fire dept. or rescue squad. That being said I would completely agree with dreamalittle dreams response to you. The girl you had in your dream obviously had some emotional response to you in earlier times. However sitting back and expecting an old friend to kiss you circumstantially, simply excuses you from taking responsibility in matters, and is at best a flight into self escapism. Best Regards.

gracik Guest

Why do you guys say that she might like me?

And karmic what's the remark about the fire dept all about?

The girl you had in your dream obviously had some emotional response to you in earlier times
    With the risk of getting this completely wrong, are you trying to say that at some point when we were friends she might have some feelings for me?

Hi again,

Dreams that will come true later.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

gracik Guest

Ok....why do you say dreams that will come true later? Because I've never heard that before.

Hi,

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
    1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
    2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-798 A.C).
    3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
    4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
    5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
    6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
    7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
    I have translated these books and put them here in the Dream Dictionary Advanced forum from the last page.
    Good luck.