Chelsea9509 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default my husband being gay

I've been having these dreams the past few nights of my husband being gay.The first was us going to a hotel and he went into an elevator with two men and as me and my son tried to get in he pushed us out,then when the door opened again i saw him having intercourse with the two men so i covered my sons eyes and sat down in shock and these men were total strangers to us and when they were all done my husband came out and sat next to me laughing and smiling and saying that,that is who he is and he has always been gay and just wanted to have kids before commiting to men fully.i was just wondering if this ment anything it was kinda scarey because it seemed so real:confused:

BATMAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea9509 View Post
    I've been having these dreams the past few nights of my husband being gay.The first was us going to a hotel and he went into an elevator with two men and as me and my son tried to get in he pushed us out,then when the door opened again i saw him having intercourse with the two men so i covered my sons eyes and sat down in shock and these men were total strangers to us and when they were all done my husband came out and sat next to me laughing and smiling and saying that,that is who he is and he has always been gay and just wanted to have kids before commiting to men fully.i was just wondering if this ment anything it was kinda scarey because it seemed so real:confused:
    Could it be real?

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well dreams take sidestep - they will use one incident as a symbol for FEELINGS that you are feeling right now eg

"My husband having sex with a man and the shame of that"

"My children finding out we are in debt"

Thats just one possible link. Think of something where you felt shame yesterday ... or worried that you could end up feeling shame

Also try my dream guide

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

Default Re: my husband being gay

This may very well mean he is hiding a sexual secret of some sort. Most likely he is NOT gay! But may very well indeed be hiding a second relationship. If the elevator is not moving, then your relationship is "not going anywhere" or "stuck" and he is gay"happy" with being in this other situation(relationship). BE CAREFUL of accusing! I would start digging for clues though right away!
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Dear Chelsea9509: Welcome to dreamcentral. Its rather doubtful your husband would ever make such a display before you and yourchild. Everyone has basic standards of public decency. In my opinion gay people are not paticularly motivated towards monogamous relationships with each other. That is to suggest even if he was involved with another man the chances of that relationship with another man lasting would be extremely slight. Men typically get a lot of self esteem from supporting and helping their dependents. The very basic mechanics of the situation suggests, in the long run, you don't have anything to worry about. Best regards, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by karmicresponse View Post
    Dear Chelsea9509: Welcome to dreamcentral. Its rather doubtful your husband would ever make such a display before you and yourchild. Everyone has basic standards of public decency. In my opinion gay people are not paticularly motivated towards monogamous relationships with each other. That is to suggest even if he was involved with another man the chances of that relationship with another man lasting would be extremely slight. Men typically get a lot of self esteem from supporting and helping their dependents. The very basic mechanics of the situation suggests, in the long run, you don't have anything to worry about. Best regards, Bob
    Interesting point-the gay people are not particularly motivated towards monogamous relationships with each other.

It could mean, he's interested in other female though.

(Ne14a1e)

I've dreamed of my boyfriend "twice" was kissing or even having sex with a man different men for each dream... can't remember details on the dreams. Just that he was involved with man.. I was saddened within my dream.
    And just to find out he gave a man a hickie on this guys neck a few years befor him n I dated.... I dreamt it.. then I heard him talking about it with a friend...

Dear ne14a1e: Welcome to Dreamcentral and also welcome to the real world. Most men get excited when they observe two women in action together but women are less amused by two men in action toghether. I'm kind of wondering whats up with that juxtaposition. I can only assume women want their men to be "the be all and end all with them". That mental set falls right into the category of LA-LA land, in my opinion. Best regards, Bob

I see a stable family from your point of view. It would seem to me that this dream is showing you another side of your husband. Either currently or in the past (currently gets my vote). I dislike his caviler attitude in the dream and the way he treated you and your son is deplorable. While I don't think this dream is a reflection of reality, I would suggest further dreaming and request that you be the bigger man. So to speak. Keep in mind that he is your husband and the dream may only be a dream. Good luck!