Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: am i Bi?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Am i bi

Dear california kid: Thats quite an interesting reply you got from lala. It would make one curious how one gets to the rest of the fathers and mothers. That is the word God originally came from the jewish word Elohim which was many, and those many were extraterristials whose number was recorded to contain at least one woman. In the year 304 a.d. a greater council of christian churches cleverly got together and changed the many to one, not to say the christian church manipulates informatiion for the purpose of profitmaking or anything like that. We all know the christian church is quite beyond reproach' in these manners. Best regards.

Lala6179 Guest

Default ???

Could you explain a little clearer what your trying to imply or say?
    You don't make one bit of sense....
    Why are you attacking my Father in heaven? For you know Him not.
    Take your false religion back to outer space & your tin hat also.....
    Scientoligist I presume? How New Age of you..............
    Last edited by Lala6179; 02-28-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: needed to!

Default Am I bi

Dear lala: Quite obviously you are not acquainted with Zacharia Sitchins many books on the extraterristials known as Angels. In those many books you will also discover the Angels were quite prone towards nuclear conflaguration in their many wars between each other over territories on earth. Earthlings during those times were somewhat prone ro worship those which had the powers of nuclear conflaguration especially since their best weaponry was no more than crude knives and rhe basic spears. If all this escapes you perhaps the more basic definition of God may suit you. That definition is that God is dog spelled backwards. Best Regards.

Lala6179 Guest

I think I will just mildly pass up this discussion and saves my self some brains cells... :rolleyes:

Default Am I bi

Dear lala: Please don't take me too seriously. Its been a lot of fun bantering with you. You can.'t imagine how much fun I've had. Life is simply too short to take things too seriously. I have no objections to anyones belief systems, in fact I celebrate various belief systems that people have. However I take immediate issue with a person imposing their belief systems on others. Best Regards.

Lala6179 Guest

Who imposed where(?) first my "friend"?