Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i Bi?

californiakid101 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default am i Bi?

i am a 15 year old male and i'm straight.last night i had a weird dream i came upon a nude male in his late teens, pretty athletic and i started engaging in sexual acts with him, and enjoyed it a lot. what could this possibly mean?

Hi,
    gay dreams or even lesbian dreams all means that one will do the other a big help or a big favor nothing else nothing more.

So, if you knew the male he will do you a fvaor or such a person will do a favor.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

californiakid101 Guest

huh, interesting but the person wasnt somebody i know, just a random person

Hi,
    Lets wait to see what is on the way, seems you will do a favor to an athletic person.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default am i bi

Dear California kid: Welcome to dream central. I would estimate a good 70% of the worlds populations are bi-sexual in inclination. However public mores and culture place prohibitions on resultant activities. A lot depends on whether or not you as a person has within yourself the personal wherewithal to be your own person. The experience of life requently calls forth the need for exploration and risk taking. I hpe this answers your question in a round about manner.Best Regards.

BATMAN Guest

You're a teenager still going through puberty...There's all kind of thoughts and feelings inside you as you come to understand your individual sexuality. It happens to ALL OF US.

The dream doesn't mean your gay...or bi..or straight.

Go slow and take the time to figure out what feels right for you...Whatever that may be.

californiakid101 Guest

well i had another dream last night which was also containing masterbation and homosexual acts, but it was people i know and see at school. but thank you for all the replies

Default Am I bi

Dear Californiakid: If you are open to a suggestion. For your information, We as earthlings and the entire solar system are rapidly leaving 3rd demensional space and entering 4th demensional space, which is, in reality, a high light/radio energy source of our galaxy. In so many words dreams and wishes will materialize almost instantly. As our society has developed on a 3rd demensional level the written and spoken word has been the means of communication. Now the exterterristials are presenting new learning formats whose sole purpose is to open our brains up to higher potentials so we can live in the 4th demension. Basically these brain opening devices occur both in crop cirtcles and the human development of fractal designs. Good examples of fractal designs can be observed on the website Custom T-Shirts, Unique Gifts, Posters, and Mugs | CafePress, simply plug in the word fractals when you get there. And now for the suggestion. Go to a webite entitled Joshua P.Warren on pages 2=3 occur both a script for a wishing design and the design itself. Make a copy of that design and place it in your room where you can reflect upon it now and then. My theory is that once your subconscious dream content develps a stronger connectioin to the conscious part of your brains connection to the wishing design, the material in your dreams will manifest in reality a lot more quickly. And keep us informed of the experiment. Best regards.

Nelson Chase Guest

Californiakid...

Sex is that deepest connection two living beings can have. Given your age and the fact that your still searching for yourself...
    I'd say your dreams are simply your subconscience trying to connect with various possible personas, to find a deeper connection with yourself, so to speak.
    Relax, man...unless you have these thoughts or fantasies while awake dreams like this do not by themselves mean you're bi.

Lala6179 Guest

Default Short answer

No... just normal. I think we all have strange sexual dreams at one time or another. Also, just because one has thoughts about the other sex from time to time doesn't make you gay or bi either.