Doku Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default The cruise ship.

Backstory:
    There's a girl I've been in love with for over a year now. She's had a boyfriend, and now she's finally single. I spoke with her last night, and for the first time in a year, she seemed to be faintly interested in me again. She has tendencies of depression. I'll answer any other questions if necessary.

I don't remember much, but this is what I can recall. I was with this girl on a docked cruise ship. I remember holding her from behind, like a couple, and when I felt around her pelvis, there was like her flesh stopped there. Like, where her pelvis started, there was only bones.

Another time, we were in our room, and she suddenly let out a loud scream of agony. I don't remember what it was, but it was two words. I tried not to overreact, and avoided asking her what it was. After a minute, she explained it herself, and said that she was having stomache pain due to stomache acids.

I also remember being on land on the docks, on a buss. We were driving around the docks in a double-decker, and we saw a boat the size of a fishing boat, on fire.

That's unfortunately all I can remember, but I very much believe in dream interpretation, and since this girl means a lot to me, any interpretation would be very appreciated ..

Quote Originally Posted by Doku View Post
    Backstory:
    There's a girl I've been in love with for over a year now. She's had a boyfriend, and now she's finally single. I spoke with her last night, and for the first time in a year, she seemed to be faintly interested in me again. She has tendencies of depression. I'll answer any other questions if necessary.

I don't remember much, but this is what I can recall. I was with this girl on a docked cruise ship. I remember holding her from behind, like a couple, and when I felt around her pelvis, there was like her flesh stopped there. Like, where her pelvis started, there was only bones.

Another time, we were in our room, and she suddenly let out a loud scream of agony. I don't remember what it was, but it was two words. I tried not to overreact, and avoided asking her what it was. After a minute, she explained it herself, and said that she was having stomache pain due to stomache acids.

I also remember being on land on the docks, on a buss. We were driving around the docks in a double-decker, and we saw a boat the size of a fishing boat, on fire.

That's unfortunately all I can remember, but I very much believe in dream interpretation, and since this girl means a lot to me, any interpretation would be very appreciated ..
    Hi dreams are about what is happeningto you inthe sleep they happen in. The girl is in your dream because you are constantly thinking about her.
    Your subconscious is trying to tell you what is happening in your sleep!
    First:
    when I felt around her pelvis, there was like her flesh stopped there. Like, where her pelvis started, there was only bones.
    Actually you were feeling around your own pelvis for a reason:
    she explained it herself, and said that she was having stomache pain due to stomache acids
    I think you often suffer from acid indigestion and that is how your subconscious tries to explain it to you!
    I also remember being on land on the docks, on a buss. We were driving around the docks in a double-decker, and we saw a boat the size of a fishing boat, on fire
    The above quote definitely indicates that you had indigestion and heartburn in the sleep.
    This is a classic dream of indigestion! The subconscious knows that indigestion goes off after some time and instead of waking you up, it creates a dream that takes you for a ride to divert you from the problem.
    we saw a boat the size of a fishing boat, on fire
    The above quote indicates that you had heartburn; the dream also hints at you eating some smoked salmon or other smoked fish that normally gives you heartburn!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Doku Guest

Thanks for your reply. I do think this sounds very accurate. I'm norwegian, and here we use a type of tobacco which you place under your lip, which makes nicotine enter your stomache like an acid. Can hurt your throat and stomache.

So thanks a lot, I'm actually trying to quit at the moment, and this encouraged me even more :D

Quote Originally Posted by Doku View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I do think this sounds very accurate. I'm norwegian, and here we use a type of tobacco which you place under your lip, which makes nicotine enter your stomache like an acid. Can hurt your throat and stomache.

So thanks a lot, I'm actually trying to quit at the moment, and this encouraged me even more :D
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I hope you succeed in quitting the tobacco habit, it is bad for you.
    I've heard in Norway you eat some salted cod fish that also causes indigestion. Could you give some information on that?
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Doku Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I hope you succeed in quitting the tobacco habit, it is bad for you.
    I've heard in Norway you eat some salted cod fish that also causes indigestion. Could you give some information on that?
    I did eat smoked salmon a day before I had the dream.