sgp Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Couple of dreams

I had a couple dreams last night that I'd like help with.

The first one I was with my family at a lake. we were all spread out. My mom was in a building playing cards with a bunch of her friends, and my brother was supposed to be watching our nieces that were playing on a dock type area. Some other people showed up and were trying to force the girls away from the dock, so I had to go over there because they were scared of the people, and I helped them get off the docks.

The second dream we were moving into a big house. We had to move our fish tank, which in the dream we had two pretty big tanks (only have one smaller one). So in the big tank, we took out some of the water, but for some reason we had one too many fish for that amount of water. So my brother pulled one fish out and moved it to the other tank, where the two fish that were already in there started attacking it. The next thing I remember was us moving the big tank into the new house and it was leaning one way, so we took an old grungy towel and put it underneath the tank to try to level it.

Thats all I really remember. Can anyone interpret these for me?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    A lake means someone with limited science like a lawyer a teacher or a doctor everbody is relaxed around him.

A fish tank means a man or a woman with a few children around him, he will be unleveled and everybody will be worry.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.