Kanaye Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Bit by two snakes in same leg

Hey,

Ive been through a bunch of dream dictionaries but they havent helped any.

It started with me going to a big house with two of my friends and a celebrity opened the door. He thought we were the body-guards/baby-sitters for his 14 year old daughter. His wife and younger daugter had died in a car accident a few years before and he was crying when he was telling us.

His daughter wanted eggs and so I cracked open three eggs and dropped them in boiling water. I poked them with a fork alot then served them. She ate and liked them and wanted us to work there forever.

All of a sudden we were the "Charmed Ones" from the tv show (I was Pheobe if it matters) and he made us sign contracts in blood.

Then it switches, and Im (as me) running out the door naked and running down the street trying to catch someone and I see a green snake, in the dead leaves, following me. I step to the side to let it go past and it jumps and bites me on my shin. I grab it, get its teeth out of my leg and I throw it.

I know I got poisoned and so Im limping-running back to the house. Im almost there and a bigger black snake jumps up and bites me in the same shin, right above the other bite. I throw that one too and make it into the house and its empty. Im trying to call for help but Im getting weaker and the 911 operator cant hear me and Im fading, dying. And then Im dead.

Thats when I woke up.

Any thoughts? Its been driving me crazy for the past 4 hours. (Oh and if it matters the celebrity is Arnold Swartzanagger. Odd, I know)

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Hi Kanaye

If you do not understand a dream then you have make associations with it. Once you can associate something with a dream it maybe about that subject. I would start with these types of associations

In the dream you do something for the child... did you do something in a similar way the day before? Or simply want to help someone as much as that with exactly the same look of gratitude?

911. These can symbolize a moment when someone is in crisis? Did you feel as if things were getting really difficult the day before? Getting to crisis point?

Also try my dream guide

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaye View Post
    Hey,

Ive been through a bunch of dream dictionaries but they havent helped any.

It started with me going to a big house with two of my friends and a celebrity opened the door. He thought we were the body-guards/baby-sitters for his 14 year old daughter. His wife and younger daugter had died in a car accident a few years before and he was crying when he was telling us.

His daughter wanted eggs and so I cracked open three eggs and dropped them in boiling water. I poked them with a fork alot then served them. She ate and liked them and wanted us to work there forever.

All of a sudden we were the "Charmed Ones" from the tv show (I was Pheobe if it matters) and he made us sign contracts in blood.

Then it switches, and Im (as me) running out the door naked and running down the street trying to catch someone and I see a green snake, in the dead leaves, following me. I step to the side to let it go past and it jumps and bites me on my shin. I grab it, get its teeth out of my leg and I throw it.

I know I got poisoned and so Im limping-running back to the house. Im almost there and a bigger black snake jumps up and bites me in the same shin, right above the other bite. I throw that one too and make it into the house and its empty. Im trying to call for help but Im getting weaker and the 911 operator cant hear me and Im fading, dying. And then Im dead.

Thats when I woke up.

Any thoughts? Its been driving me crazy for the past 4 hours. (Oh and if it matters the celebrity is Arnold Swartzanagger. Odd, I know)
    Hi,
    When a dream text mentions food or eating, the dream is usually caused by a digestion problem in sleep.
    However your dream mentions walking and running when the snkes bite you on the same leg. This tends to indicate that you had pain in your leg. It is most likely that you had cramp in your leg during sleep. The dream tryies to make you move your legs by simolating the running motion to get rid of the cramp.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    A snamke means a hidden enemy apparently friend .
    Your leg mens half of your money.
    If the snake bit means she/he will cause you a mney loss twice.
    Limping means not achieving a wish.
    If one dreamt he was limping means he will be contempt by family and relatives.
    If one dreamt he was limping means he won't achieve his wish.
    If one dreamt he was limp and used a cane means he will receive help from someone and will achieve his wish.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.