everlast Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Double Plane Crash

I dreamed that I was on the phone with a friend and on the highway I could see a big airplane come crashing down onto the expressway...It skidded about a few feet and crashed along the walls of the highway.....I got off the phone in shock and looked up and there was another crash with Airplane debris falling down towards me as I ran out of the way. Then i realized passerbys stop to go and look at the crash so I too went to go and see since I was so close to the crash site. As I arrived I noticed the cabin was open. I could see everyone sitting down in place....The pilot I am assuming was first but he looked dead. Then I noticed a man throwing water on all the passengers. Then it appeared the man i thought was dead was awake. Some were getting upset at the man who was throwing water on them. Then I asked the man who was throwing water very calmly, "did you ask them permission before you threw water on them"...the man did not answer me and continued throwing the water until he was done with all passengers and then he walked away. I then noticed the passengers getting up to exit the plane. So I asked them, "did you all pray to thank GOD for your existence...some did not respond and another lady looked at me and said yes, we did. So then I said let me take some pictures of you guys for this is a memorable moment. Dear GOd what could this mean????

Hi,
    A plane means a work or business as big as the seats it had.If crashed means the work will fail or will be bankrupt.
    Throwing water means saying scientific reasons.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

everlast Guest

Varzandeh,
    I don't quite agree for some reason it doesn't resonate with me in that sense...I appreciate and am open to all interpertations but for some reason this seems a bit way off......But i will keep it in mind.