Thread: Dead Dog

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dead Dog

Hi ya,

There seems to be a hole in a rocky cliff, and I am peering inside. There is a dog, whose face is stuck in something like a black wired muzzle. For reason not clear in the dream, I am trying to pull the muzzle from one end which seems to be stuck in a rock, to get the dog out of it. So maybe I am trying to help. While I am trying to do this, I am thinking that the dog is alive. My first attempt fails. I try to make another attempt at doing this, when I see big flies hovering over the dark hole. The flies make me realize that that dog is dead, and they are hovering over his body. The next scene is a panoramic view, showing that I am standing high on a smooth yellow ground, with the cliff in which the hole and dog is beside the high ground. Farther below, away from where I am, a broad clean road can be seen going some place, there is clear blue cloudless sky, and beautiful, mid-day sunshine!

Please note that I have never owned a dog, niether do I plan to have one. I don't like them either.

Can somebody help?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    A hole in a cliff means understanding a secret from a boss or a king.

Dog is interpreted as an ignoble but kind enemy.
    If dreamt a dog barked at him means an enemy will tell him a rude word.
    If dreamt a dog bit him someone will hurt him or won't pay his money.
    If dreamt his cloth was polluted with a dog mouth water means someone will annoy him.
    If dreamt a dog tore his cloth means will have a loss.
    If dreamt was eating dog meat means he will repel an enemy by another one.
    If dreamt gave a piece of bread or something else to a dog means his sustenance will increase.
    If dreamt had sex with a dog means an enemy will have views on him.
    If dreamt a dog leaned on him means he will trust to an ignoble person and will help him at work.
    If dreamt he was drinking dog milk means he will have a big fear and probably will fight with someone.
    If dreamt a dog was running away from him means the enemy is scared of him and is careful.
    If dreamt a she-dog entered his house means he will acquaint an ignoble woman.
    If dreamt was hunting with a dog means he will receive a benefit from someone who claims for science.
    If dreamt was eating a hunt dog meat means will receive a heritage.
    If dreamt avoided from a hunt dog means he will separate a useful enemy.
    Dog may also mean : 1- enemy 2- a scientist who doesn't act on his knowledge 3- a covetous governor 4- a tale bearer.

Fly is interpreted as a nasty , abject person.If dreamt flies gathered around him means he will receive money from an ignoble man.If dreamt a fly got into his ear means an ignoble person will tell him a rude word.If dreamt flies bit him means people will be jealous with him.If dreamt killed a fly means he will suppress the jealous person.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.