Ingibjorg Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Confined spaces - claustrophobic dreams

I occasionally dream of confined spaces or that Im stuck in some way. To me this is a nightmare. Any interpretation or explanation you can give me?

Hi,

If one dreamt he was in a prison and hadn't seen there before means there is a death danger, because unknown prison cell means a grave.
    A known prison means a sorrow and loss.
    If dreamt he was a prisoner and constraint and chain on his feet means he will stay on his job for a long time.
    If an honest person dreamt he was in a known prison means he will receive some dignity and rank.
    If he is dishonest it means a sorrow is on the way.
    If dreamt he was going with one of the prisoners with constraint means he will have an opening in his life.
    Some interpreters say a known prison means a rescue and a good lasting . Josef/33.
    And an unknown prison means some blindness( something about an eye surgery) and sorrow.
    If one dreamt he entered a prison and was out soon means he will understand God with all of his soul.

If one dreamt had a cage means he will live in a tight place.
    If dreamt he broke the cage means he will let free from prison.
    Cage may also mean :1- Jail 2- a tight place 3- a house.

If one dreamt entered a cave/ tunnel and dwelled in it means there is a health danger.
    If dreamt he entered a cave and got out soon means he will enter a hard job.
    If dreamt he entered a cave and it was luminous means he will be jailed.
    If dreamt entered a cave/ tunnel and there was tight and dark means he will be jailed and there is a death danger.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ingibjorg Guest

Post It is not that kind of confinement

Its confinement by the ocean or that Im stuck in hospital. More likely prediction of some kinds of illnesses ahead in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingibjorg View Post
    I occasionally dream of confined spaces or that Im stuck in some way. To me this is a nightmare. Any interpretation or explanation you can give me?
    Hi,
    The dreams are simply dreamt to wake you up. The only meaning is that you are claustrophobic and your subconscious uses your fear to get your brain working in the morning.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life