Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I Beat The Angels In A Card Game, Win Money

I walked into a large gaming room. I walked over to a card table. I said, ‘I don’t believe in gambling, but its ok to play cards as long as there are no bets.’ The men sitting in the table were dressed in business dress and were wearing white and light blue. The chips they had were light blue and dark blue. I had no money to place a bet on. I saw they had playing cards spread out on the table and I joined the game. The men around me had a gentle, compassionate presence, very unusual for the gambling crowd. My hand was divided into 3 sets of cards. One set was in my hand, one set was just kings and queens (face down) and another set was face up laying flat on the table. The cards had in my hands were the rest of the deck. The cards I had face up were an Ace of Spades, 8 of Clubs, and 2 of Diamonds (I’m not sure of the exact cards, but I remember 2 were black, the 2 was red, and I am certain about the numbers). I was asked what hand to play. Since what I had in my hands were not all that impressive, and Kings and Queens are not that much better, and an Ace beats them all, I choose the hand I had face up on the table. It was a winning hand! I though there might be some angry men since this was my first game but they all gave me their chips without any complaint. We started a new game. I was handed the deck. I began looking through the cards and the cards had changed. No longer were these playing cards but very large Tarot cards. Just like the rest of the dream, the dominant color was that beach sand color, with bright red, green, blue, and gold colors for the subject matter. These are the colors often associated with medieval art and manuscripts. The art was very beautiful with vast landscapes. The first card I noticed was DEATH. This card showed a seascape with a beach overshadowed with large cliffs. The sea was very dark blue. The card spoke to me. It said it represented the kind of Death that put an end to all that holds me back so that there is room for the a better life that continues to grow in many directions. In fact, the card actually starts this new life. The next card was simply called Card of Many Hearts. In this card, there were giant containers over flowing with hearts. The containers were sitting on the green grass in bright sunshine. I knew these were the hearts of people I had gathered and treated as precious and with great respect. I remember also seeing the Page of Fire and the image of the planet Jupiter with wands speeding past.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Gambling with the future.

Hi,
    You do need a pick-me-up!
    It looks as if your luck is down and the moment and your subconscious is trying to lift your spirits. Have you tried the lottery?
    Both your dreams reflect your thoughts about your need for money and prestige. I know how you feel. In the early1980s I packed up my job and was unemployed for 2 years. However I did not mope and hope. Got back to school and trained for an entirely new occupation. At your age you have time on your hand, the gods will help you if they see you trying your best!
    The card spoke to me. It said it represented the kind of Death that put an end to all that holds me back so that there is room for the a better life that continues to grow in many directions
    You were looking at the wrong deck of cards! Thear are cards that that offer you hope, instead of death! Do not despair!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life