181dylan181 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Murderer in a public bathroom

I am with a girl that i do not know and we are trying to get away from something, we are in a strange place i have never been we run up the stairs infront of us to find that it puts us in the exact same place we just came from. We keep trying untill 2 children appear from nowhere for some reason i feel like the children are here to hurt us or something then suddenly the 2 children and the girl i'm with fall on the floor and start dying and convulsing i pick up the girl i was with and run through a door to get help that just appeared from nowhere. We end up in a dirty public bathroom which was not actually familiar to me but some reason i knew their was going to be a murder in their so i hide in one of the cubicles with the girl i hide her so the murderer does not get to her, the murderer who for some reason i felt like i knew was the murderer but have no idea who he is came in and i was strangely drawn to his eyes they were very strange like they have no colour and they are all white, then he went to urinate at one of the toilets when he finished he turned around and out of nowhere some man was laid on the floor, he proceeded to beat the man to a bloody death with his fists. After this he brought out a gun from his pocket and shot the man in the cubicle next to us then he started to walk out the door this is when i woke up for some reason i felt a great urge to get the girl out of danger like we were connected in some way even though i did not know her.

Could anybody explain it for me please it was one of the most strange and disturbing dreams i have ever had.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well dreams very rarely are premonitions of things about to happen. They mostly just capture key feelings or thoughts about something which has just happened. They are symbolic versions of these key thoughts... so they afre often difficult to spot and interpret. But most dreams if truly uderstood would simply surprise you... if translated correctly they would capture a thought such as "We really made no progress yesterday - He started behaving very immaturely"

Its important to make associations with dreams. This helps you spot which intuition or thought has triggered a dream. One good clue here is that you seem to move up a floor but you are back where you started... thats the minds way of saying "yesterday I felt as if we could not make any progress. We tried so hard yet we just seem to end up where we began"

So if any thought relates to that type of feeling then its obvious that the dream could relate to that feeling

----------------------
    http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

181dylan181 Guest

Thank you for the quick reply i think i know what you mean when you say i felt as if we were getting nower. Since yesterday i was working on some railway tracks but the job carried on much much longer than anyone expected since their was alot of unexpected problems causing us to have to re-do the job several times. i'll try to keep an eye out for signs like that in future dreams, thank you very much.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well now we know what has triggered the dream we can make sense of all the symbols

the children probably symbolize child like behavior... annoying stupid comments.. naivety...immaturity .... things like that.

The murderer is simple... its you... in a bad mood and ready to murder someone if this work does not get done.

Its all metaphorical

------------

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info