Hybrid View

everlast Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Is this a message or what???

I dreamed that I was in a meeting with some politicians who were about to speak on stage when a man came up to me and said that they wanted my presence on stage with the other officials as the people I was leading needs my help. So i recall opening my purse grabbing my red lipstick and putting some on my lips...it was kinda smeared but i just wanted to have something on my lips to look a little presentable.
    I then recall walking along side this young lady who is an attorney an as we were about to be seated there was a sign clearly posted on the seats RSVP for Dignitaries only. So this young lady said to me, you can not sit there it's for VIP's only....So I sat down in another row when I noticed the same man who called me up the first time and said, please come and sit with me(which was the VIP section for Dignitaries). I looked puzzled and he said this is where you belong. The young lady who was sitting next to me was so surprised because she wasn't invited but yet she insisted that I didn't belong there???????? What could this mean.

Hi,
    Your words will be accepted in a meeting or in the office gathering.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I dreamed that I was in a meeting with some politicians who were about to speak on stage when a man came up to me and said that they wanted my presence on stage with the other officials as the people I was leading needs my help. So i recall opening my purse grabbing my red lipstick and putting some on my lips...it was kinda smeared but i just wanted to have something on my lips to look a little presentable.
    I then recall walking along side this young lady who is an attorney an as we were about to be seated there was a sign clearly posted on the seats RSVP for Dignitaries only. So this young lady said to me, you can not sit there it's for VIP's only....So I sat down in another row when I noticed the same man who called me up the first time and said, please come and sit with me(which was the VIP section for Dignitaries). I looked puzzled and he said this is where you belong. The young lady who was sitting next to me was so surprised because she wasn't invited but yet she insisted that I didn't belong there???????? What could this mean.
    I beleive that the Lord may be telling you that what is for you is for you. Dont worry about what others may think or say. People tend to hold you back and tell you that you are not good enough for a particular thing per say. When it is for you cant no one do anything about it. God will exalt you.

Default Is this a message

Dear Everlast. Your dream was one of the most touching posts I have ever seen on this site. The man who summoned you up to the platform exhibited not only personal power but genuine concern for your well being. I don't think this dream has any significance for you on your near term event horizon. However it is a glimpse into 4th demensional energies to illustrate the public subconsciousness is definitely in proces of elevatiion. Best regards.

everlast Guest

To Karmi,
    Wow....thank you for your kind words. I just go to sleep and sometimes I truly wonder about the messages we receive. Could there be so much more that we could be doing if we were to heed these messages on a daily basis and remain connected with the "ONE"...I will definitely remember ur revelation.
    To Varzandeh,
    Thank you and I do believe that there is alot that has to be spoken it is almost like the energy will not allow me to suppress what it is that wants to break loose from my insides to be delivered to the people
    To JRI,
    Thank you so much for the uplifting word as I too believe that what is for you can no man take it away! If it is designed and assigned by the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY it is yours forever!

Have a great week to all of you and many blessings to you all.