elushon Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream about a new job. Please help with interpretation!!

Okay so this past Tuesday I interviewed for a new job, which I want exceptionally bad. Not because I am desperate for a job, but because it is just an amazing job. I aced the interview, and was told if I was gonna be offered a second interview I would be notified and it would be towards the end of the week. Well I got a phone call that night scheduling the second interview for the following day, and again, knocked that one out of the park.

Got emailed the night of the second interview and told I would be scheduled for a drug test, and that they had submitted my info for a background check. This was Thursday. Obviously this means I am being offered the position pending the drug test and background check.

Further background: over 7 years ago i was convicted of misdemeanors. This company only looks at the first 7 years. So I feel I'm in the clear, however still exceptionally nervous. (NOTE: I did make mention of the charges on my record as the application asked if I have ever been convicted.)

I've been praying nightly, asking others to do the same, and just keeping a positive attitude about it...BUT it's still something I'm having a lot of thought on.

Now on to the dream...

It was a warm, sunny day outside. I was in the bedroom of my apartment, however my apartment was now significantly higher than it is currently. I live in a second floor, this was MUCH higher. A cat (I am a cat person) was playing around in my room. I received and email on my ********** that I somehow printed, and I can definitely say it was from the first person who interviewed me, OR the HR department of the company. The only word I could read on the email was "Hire." I then flicked a cigarette out the window of my apartment while talking on the phone, cannot remember anything about the conversation. At that point I woke up breathing heavily with a feeling of excitement.

So my question is...Precognitive dream? OR was that dream just my subconscious expressing that it is what I TRULY want? I'm leaning more towards the latter, but I want other people's opinion on it. Thanks in advance for your interpretations and advise.

Hi,
    Your flat was higher means a beter situation is on the way.
    A cat means a kind girl OR a minor thief person.
    They sent a letter means they will hire you .

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

elushon Guest

Thank you for the interpretation. That was what I was hoping and praying for. Any other interpretations are of course welcome, and I will definitely keep this updated as I know more.

The dream is revealing a higher place of life and also "higher" sounds much like "hire" so it may have been a word play that are sometimes present in dreams. Flicking cigarette may mean doing away with old habits and adjusting to new ones. Just a few thoughts..God bless!

-Mando
    "For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction." Job 33:14-16