gkim2 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default What does my dream mean???

Hi, thank you for taking the time to help me interpret my dream.
    I always have the weirdest dream and i am stuck in interpreting.

I was with a friend and it was his birthday. He was getting ready with tiaras and feather scarfs, like a princess (he is gay in real life). And i started getting impatient. Anyways he started driving and we hit a person, not sure who or what, but we decided to hit and run. After that we had to drop off some coke (coca cola the beverage lol) to some coke dealer. then we headed to my house, but suddenly i was being chased by two guys, i don't know who and while i was running i leaped/jumped onto a tree it looked like an oak tree and i was just leaping onto the brances. then suddenly we had to gamble???

that's it.
    thank you!!

Hi,

Dreams of gay people are not so trythful but as God gives livelihoods even to pagan people:

He had kind of crown means he will receive some esteem also feathers means esteem and money.
    Coke is something like a sweet syrup:
    Drinking sweet and good smell syrup like apple syrup or pomegranate means :1- Pure belief 2- a benefit 3- useful science 4- a long life 5- a pleasant life 6- Praying to God.
    Drinking sour syrup like lemon and sour orange means a sorrow.
    Drinking bad smell and bitter syrup like madder/tea means a material spiritual benefit and reward.
    Medical syrup means spiritual goodness.
    An oak tree means a man who is not helping his family

Oak tree means a useless man who is discord with his family.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default What Does My Dream Mean

Dear gklm2: Welcome to dream central. Your gay friend sounds like he is imaginative and a lot of fun. The way I intrepet your dream is that the pedestrial you hit and the 2 boys chasing you act as symbols to incite action and should not be intrepreted as people. The accident would appear to mean there is a rough spot approaching on your near term event horizon in regards to your gay friend followed thereafter by a hospitality event or party creation. Now the tree is interesting in that you were virtually bounding from branch. The tree obviously signifies an elevation in life and the bounding would indicate for a while you will be free as a bird and be succesful in this freedom.Best Regards.

starchaser Guest

Default Oak Tree in Dream

I found the oak tree part of your dream to be interesting. After the accident you find yourself there looking for your roots and more stability. You find your gay friend a little frustrating and annoying sometimes and may be starting to look for variety.

gkim2 Guest

thanks guys!!
    that was a lot of help. now i have more insight.
    thanks for your time!!