Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream Stopped - then I discovered something in my pocket.

I had this dream where I was in an elevator. I would say that the elevator was moving up, although I am not certain about this to be honest.

I was in the elevator with my mother and there were others in the elevator with us.

One person that was of particular interest is somebody I’ll call Carle. She is a general manager for a very large food-industry based company. In the area of sports and entertainment, particularly catering. She is sort of a boss if you will, though I was never employed by this woman.

In fact I barely know her, I know her by name through a partnering corporation I used to work.

She seemed to turn her head to look at me, I suppose she recognized me.
    She said I probably shouldn’t say this, as we are a large company with a reputation.

Then the weirdest thing happened, the dream paused.

Yes, completely paused and I was left wondering what she was about to offer me.

I then found myself talking to some younger fellows though nothing of any particular interest.

I believe I was wondering or thinking about Carle. I put my hand into my pocket and pulled a couple of things. One was a business card which I believe belonged to Carle; it had the word ‘Church’ on it. Behind the hard were two small tickets.

I didn’t remember receiving anything from the woman as there was this pause to the dream.

Hi,
    This may mean a promotion at work as the elevator shows.
    A woman is a good symbol,
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    This may mean a promotion at work as the elevator shows.
    A woman is a good symbol,
    Good luck.
    I am unemployed. Probably going back to school too. :)

Hi,
    I need your gender , age and nationality for the upcoming interpretations.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    I need your gender , age and nationality for the upcoming interpretations.
    Lol at nationality?

I'm a male, age 22.

I'm biracial. Half Caucasian half Vietnamese.

Quite a dream!

God is showing you in the dream that there is a higher level (or promotion) in regards to your workplace, which may have to do with being in a position of influence (and possibly leadership). But before that can happen, God is wanting you to pause and examine your spiritual life (church). The tickets may represent that you have access (or an open door) to receiving all that God has for you spiritually. I hope this helps you further...blessings!

-Mando
    "For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction." Job 33:14-16

That’s a pretty interesting thought there, though I would have to say I don’t hold any belief in such things, like God(s).

By no means am I religious, never have and never will be.

In terms of modern spirituality, it once was something of an interest to me. Although there is something about reality that supports against it, greater than any affirmation or belief could.

I already know I'm in a position of influence though. No work of God I assure you.

Not to come off as being negative I hope. :)