Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How did the man fall?
    Is it because of the fruit of knowledge or is it because of the laws of God?
    Perhaps a fall into consciousness?

Note that in the early verses of the Story Adam does not actually mean the name of a person but means humanity.
    Also note that it is only after the event of eating the apple that Woman is named Eve.
    You might also notice that before the apple event that ‘Adam’ is ignorant one might even say unconscious, even of God. As long as Adam was in the garden (with out the knowlage of good and evil) their was no way for Adam to understand the cammand do no eat.

Note also that the apple comes from the tree of knowledge of good and evil not the tree of knowledge of what is good and evil. Humanity is faced with a challenge; we have become conscious, aware, that one thing is better, different, good or perhaps bad, than an other only were not sure.

This is the birth of the problem of the opposites. That one thing may be better then another, one thing is good one bad. Only we get it wrong but more, our experience shows us that something good can also be bad at the same time. This is our struggle.

You might say it is awareness of this problem that throws us out of the garden. I might even argue, as almost all begining stories point to, that it is this problem of opposites, the knowledge of good and evil, that has given birth to consciousness. To return to that garden we must lose this thing called awareness... but this God will not allow as flaming swords prevent us from returning. We must find another path to a different garden.

I would also add that one of the definitions of Religion is to bind together . Most people assume this means to bind people together under THE law. However further investigation of the word indicates that the word means to bind together the opposites. Death is Life - Life is Death, Good is Bad, Bad is Good. That is the story of Christ, and all the enlightened ones. WE ARE ALL ONE. There are no opposites.

God is showing you that He is placing you on an established path where you will accelerate at a faster progress than others. This way may seem like the "road less traveled" where you may feel unsure about how and when you will get there, but the blue light (God's spirit) will lead the way for you. :)

-Mando
    "For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction." Job 33:14-16

vic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maria123 View Post
    What was the lecture? Is it available online?
    Henry Markram builds a brain in a supercomputer | Video on TED.com

Quote Originally Posted by rightleft22 View Post
    The anima is the archetype of life itself. The anima is personified in dreams by images of women ranging from seductress to spiritual guide. It is associated with the eros principle, hence a man's anima development is reflected in how he relates to women. Within his own psyche, the anima functions as his soul, influencing his ideas, attitudes and emotions.
    that's interesting.. about 3 months ago in a dream I also saw a lady dressed in blue, with long blue hair. She was my guide. She said all I needed to do was clear my subconscious.

The woman in this dream though (who I overtook), I have no idea who she could be in waking life.

thanks for all the replies, it's quite a lot to digest.
    Last edited by vic; 01-30-2010 at 01:07 PM.

The woman in this dream though (who I overtook), I have no idea who she could be in waking life
    I defiantly think that’s an indication that this dream is meant to be taken inwardly. The woman is not meant to be confused with someone you "know" in waking life. This “woman” is or was a guiding force, (a source of energy if you will) within yourself. That you overtook her could mean you have overlooked her guidance or no longer need it or have moved o a different stage with this female “energy". I suspect the latter, and that you will dream again of another woman that you follow.

"Third stage, “Mary”, manifests in religious feelings and a capacity for lasting relationships."

Looking for ones “anima” or projecting ones “anima” onto a woman in waking life is a mistake. A “mistake” most men and woman, (as it concerns the Animus), make accounting for much of our troubles in relationships. "Mistake" may be the wrong word because it could be argued that it is part of the process of relating. Eventually the projection must be taken back and the other seen for whom they are and loving them, seeing them as they are which is true, honest relating. Fail to take it back and you will likely keep looking for it in other woman and run the same story over and over again. The inner reality cannot match the out reality and the projection gets in the way of relating to or seeing another for who they are and loving them anyway.
    Last edited by rightleft22; 01-30-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Default Following the illuminated blue lines

Dear Vic; I believe the illuminated blue lines represent universal energies guiding you, which would suggest you are in more than excellent hands. Any dream has to be intrepeted within the context is occurs in. The woman you overtook in this case would represent the effiminite side of yourself with entails nurture, healing, guidance etc. This would suggest our response to things most generally bounds ahead of our basic natures. Which is the general consition of human life. I'm going to be following more of your enteries as you seem to posess way above normal intelligence. Best Regards.