Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vic Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Follwing illuminated blue lines?

It was night, very dark. I crossed the street (the cars had stopped) and then I was walking along the footpath at night, the road on my right and the sea on my left. The whole time I was walking there was an illuminated blue line guiding my path.. there was also a lady behind me who I overtook and she was walking too slowly.

I think I know what it means, but I thought I'd ask here..

Maria123 Guest

I think it's a comment on the path you're taking in life. Darkness isn't good. It could mean you're unenlightened in a particular area of your life, you don't see everything you need to, that some things might be hidden from you.

But the blue line you're following seems positive--truth, wisdom, spiritual feelings. So, maybe you'll get thru this dark place in your life (this place where you can't see how things will turn out), by just continuing to follow the right path.

The lady... She must represent some feminine aspect of yourself that you consider negative? I don't know--having to do with emotions or something else that you think might be holding you back? Maybe a woman in your life you think is keeping you from advancing in this darkened area?

Hi,
    Walking on a road at night means you will insist on what you believe to.
    A blue path means christianity.
    An old woman means the material world.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

vic Guest

I should also add, I couldn't see where the pathway was leading to, it was around a bend.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria123 View Post
    But the blue line you're following seems positive--truth, wisdom, spiritual feelings. So, maybe you'll get thru this dark place in your life (this place where you can't see how things will turn out), by just continuing to follow the right path.

The lady... She must represent some feminine aspect of yourself that you consider negative? I don't know--having to do with emotions or something else that you think might be holding you back? Maybe a woman in your life you think is keeping you from advancing in this darkened area?
    I was watching a lecture about how the brain is connected to the universe just before bed, it was amazing because it made some connections between things I've learned and some movies.

There's no lady in my life holding me back on this path though, so I wonder who or what she really represents. There is a girl but she doesn't have anything to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    Walking on a road at night means you will insist on what you believe to.
    A blue path means christianity.
    An old woman means the material world.
    you mean like I'm too narrow minded and only see things through my own eyes?
    I'm definitely not Christian, don't plan to be.
    still don't understand how she represents the material.

Maria123 Guest

What was the lecture? Is it available online?

It was night, - (Lonliness; depression; things we are not aware of or are afraid of; freedom from social constraint; period of leisure.) very dark. – (Lack of understanding; difficult to grasp, obscure)I crossed the street - (A road can symbolize any direction you have taken, or are thinking of taking) (the cars (The ideas, ambitions, drives, ideals, desires that get us somewhere in life. A vehicle or means of getting somewhere. Desires to get on in life; our journey through life) had stopped) and then I was walking ](Walking usually symbolizes your present activities and experience of life; and the conditions where they are taking place are suggested bysurroundings in the dream; the future is represented by where you are going. Also, personal effort and ability) along the footpath at night, the road on my right (symbolize conscious attributes) and the sea (The surface is conscious life, on which the ship, or idea of self, floats, but is really supported and surrounded by uncharted depths. To dive into it is to dive into self, to look beneath the surface of consciousness, to look back to the source of ones awareness, to enter the womb or soul, to reach limitless mind. The sea shore Is the point where all our elements meet - conscious meets unconscious; personal life shades into universal life.) on my left. – (left is used to denote unconscious parts of self; things we are barely or not
    aware of)

The whole time I was walking there was an illuminated (symbolizes our ability to see, to understand, to know where we are going, to feel at ease and sure of oneself and the nature of what surrounds and confronts us. A noise in the dark can be terrifying because we cannot see its source, but light helps dispel fears and ignorance. This is why, when we enter into darkness in a dream, it symbolizes an exploration of things we do not yet understand. or are not aware of.) blue (Relates to the mind, religious feelings, spirituality, the sky) line guiding my path there was also a lady behind (the back of something, or someone, usually refers to the unconscious, unknown things. One seldom looks behind oneself, and so does not know what is going on. What is happening behind the scenes or out of sight.) me who I overtook and she was walking too slowly.

The woman once in front - (Conscious, known, as seen by world) of you - is now behind you.

Your path as been illuminated but who is this woman that has for a time lead the way. That you were conscious of but no longer?

Your dream is illuminated and dark; you followed then lead, you are aware and not aware. You are on a street - have a driection but there are no cars - drives

The road is on your right, you are aware of the road, but the sea where conscious meets unconscious; personal life shades into universal life is on your left, this you are not yet aware of
    Last edited by rightleft22; 01-26-2010 at 04:51 PM.

In Jungian psychology men may dream of their Anima - The inner feminine side of a man. The anima is both a personal complex and an archetypal image of woman in the male psyche. It is an unconscious factor incarnated anew in every male child, and is responsible for the mechanism of projection. Initially identified with the personal mother, the anima is later experienced not only in other women but as a pervasive influence in a man's life.

The anima is the archetype of life itself. The anima is personified in dreams by images of women ranging from seductress to spiritual guide. It is associated with the eros principle, hence a man's anima development is reflected in how he relates to women. Within his own psyche, the anima functions as his soul, influencing his ideas, attitudes and emotions.

The anima is not the soul in the dogmatic sense, not an anima rationales, which is a philosophical conception, but a natural archetype that satisfactorily sums up all the statements of the unconscious, of the primitive mind, of the history of language and religion. . . . It is always the a priori element in [a man's] moods, reactions, impulses, and whatever else is spontaneous in psychic life

Jung distinguished four broad stages of the anima, analogous to levels of the Eros cult described in the late classical period. He personified them as Eve, Helen, Mary and Sophia.

In the first stage, Eve, the anima is indistinguishable from the personal mother. The man cannot function well without a close tie to a woman. In the second stage, personified in the historical figure of Helen of Troy, the anima is a collective and ideal sexual image ("All is dross that is not Helen"-Marlowe). The third stage, Mary, manifests in religious feelings and a capacity for lasting relationships. In the fourth stage, as Sophia (called Wisdom in the Bible), a man's anima functions as a guide to the inner life, mediating to consciousness the contents of the unconscious. She cooperates in the search for meaning and is the creative muse in an artist's life.

Ideally, a man's anima proceeds naturally through these stages as he grows older. In fact, as an archetypal life force, the anima manifests in whatever shape or form is necessary to compensate the dominant conscious attitude.

So long as the anima is unconscious, everything she stands for is projected. Most commonly, because of the initially close tie between the anima and the protective mother-imago, this projection falls on the partner, with predictable results.

No matter where a man is in terms of psychological development, he is always prone to see aspects of his anima, his soul, in an actual woman. The same is true of the animus. Their personal aspects may be integrated and their significance understood, but their essential nature cannot be exhausted.

Though the effects of anima and animus can be made conscious, they themselves are factors transcending consciousness and beyond the reach of perception and volition. Hence they remain autonomous despite the integration of their contents, and for this reason they should be borne constantly in mind.

The psychological priority in the first half of life is for a man to free himself from the anima fascination of the mother. In later life, the lack of a conscious relationship with the anima is attended by symptoms characteristic of "loss of soul."

One way for a man to become familiar with the nature of his anima is through the method of active imagination. This is done by personifying her as an autonomous personality, asking her questions and attending to the response.

Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    I should also add, I couldn't see where the pathway was leading to, it was around a bend.
    I couldn't see where the pathway was leading to, it was around a bend.
    That must mean you are going round the bend! :)
    Perhaps your subconscious was playing a joke on you? Were you still carrying the mattress? :)
    Seriously if you're into the study of the brain and of consciousness, dreams are the way the subconscious communicates with the brain. Human consciousness needs a constant supply of mental or quantum energy to stop it falling below the level of no return, and to reach waking level. Light and colours are the main sources of quantum energy although outrageous ideas are not far behind!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

cherubin101 Guest

Default interpretation

Darkness means hidden fear or the unknown. It doesn’t literary mean that it is bad symbols. Sometimes when you see darkness in your dream it means that you outshine others or it means that you can see the unrighteous.
    The street symbolizes what is going around in your surrounding.
    The footpath signifies your future or the road that you are taking. This is the narrow road being on the right side.
    The sea on your left means multitudes of people or leaders that made life very difficult.
    Walking on blue illuminated path signifies truth and wisdom. It symbolizes your spiritual guide for the future. Who is the guide?
    That is the lady behind you.
    Why is she behind you?
    Because she is the shepherd
    The shepherd of the sheep never goes on the front because he might loose his other sheep that is wondering off so therefore he/she goes behind the sheep.

You say that you are not Christian but do you ever read the bible?
    The bible is about prophecies and dreams and the experience of the saints and their testimony. If you ever get a chance to read this book it will tell you about the future and you will know who this lady is.

Learn and understand these verses…
    Psalm 110
    Malachi 3
    John 14:15-17, 26
    John 16: 7-15, 20-23
    Acts 1:7-8
    Revelation 12:1-2
    Revelation 12:13-17
    Revelation 22:16-17

After reading the above verses read also the purpose of the Helper in
    Genesis 2:15-25 and the curse Genesis 3

And then read these verses to understand the purpose of the curse.
    Genesis 3:14-15 and Revelation 12
    Genesis 3:16 and John 19: 26-27
    Genesis 3:17-19 and Luke 18: 31-33

Tree of Eternal Life (Adam, Jesus, Bridegroom, Ruler, Sower, Door)
    Tree of Knowledge (Eve, Mary, Bride, Helper, Reaper, Doorkeeper)
    1 Corinthians 15:45 and Revelation 1:18
    John 3:16 and Psalm 2:7
    Genesis 2:23 and John 6: 53-59
    Revelation 21

cherubin101 Guest

Default The Garden

How did the man fall?
    Is it because of the fruit of knowledge or is it because of the laws of God?
    What is the fruit of Knowledge?
    Is this something you touch and eat or is this about the knowledge of God’s commandments good and evil?

What is the food of God?
    Read John 4:34
    “My food,” said Jesus “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Man fall because Adam and Eve learned to love each other and by doing so, Eve learned to disobey God and slept with Adam and they become one flesh. They disobey because of Love. That is the fruit which Eve gave to Adam the knowledge of good (love) and evil (disobedience).

Many people blame Eve because of the fall but, does anyone think Adam will be able to resist Eve?
    Ask this to yourself and every man in this situation.
    Can a man be able to resist the woman He loves?

True love knows no boundaries.
    That is the Law of God therefore they become like Gods.
    If a man does not love a woman then he is an Antichrist (Daniel 11:37-38)

God is like a Father who says to his daughter’s boyfriend…
    “Do not touch my daughter for you will surely die!”
    That is what happened to Adam in the Garden.
    So Adam learns to Ask God and obeys His commandment.
    He becomes the tree of life.