Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default decorative plates

So here I am in my room sitting on top of the wall heater. There are two girls before me sitting on the floor. I know these people, this one girl happens to be somebody I had an interesting relationship with. Kind of intense, there was a very strong connection there. The other girl I think is her sister.

Anyway they are both staying at me in the eyes very intensely. Both their eyes are wide open. Though her sister is in the dream I donít pay much attention to her. I seem kind of annoyed by this because I donít understand what this girl wants from me. Kind of like, is she playing games with me now?

I ask why you are staring at me.

She doesnít seem to say anything in my dream.

Though in the dream in the corner of my room by the door is this shelf towards the top of the ceiling. It has set up on it some decorative plates. There is another larger shelf with even more of these decorative plates sitting up. They could have been porcelain, lots of design on them, nice plates.

I seem to believe that this girl has set up these decorative plates in my room.

Default decorative plates

Dear johnspen: Welcome to dreamcentral. It would appear either your girlfriend or both girls had made a gesture of wanting to occupy your residence by the act of setting up decorativr plates. In my opinion both girls are sitting before you wanting an answer if you woud accept your girlfriend as a permanent resident. To me the dream would suggest that you need to be wary of both of them and their mechanizations. Best regards.

Ah - perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words. I had an interesting relationship with, as in the past.

I wonder though, what in the dream suggests to you of somebody to be wary of?

Hi,
    Plates mean girls decorative plates , decorativbe girls, nice plates nice girls, porcelein plates brokable girls ...They are asking what are you doing?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Interesting, you feel that the plates represent the personality of the females?

Plates be they porcelain or not, are easily breakable.

An interesting question though.

Default Decorative plates

Dear johnpen: The reason I think you should be wary of them is because two of them appear to be staring you down. Best regards.

I see, they were staring at me oddly with wide eyes. Although again they are not a part of my life. So I guess there isn't much to be warry of.