rebeccalacie Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default soul mates // prison

heyyyy,

the other night I had a dream that I was in my old school, (the one I transferred out of last year) but it was totally different. there were police guarding the doors to make sure we couldnt leave, and there was a book store upstairs. (Borders. lol) I met this guy in one of my classes and we fell in love with each other, and tried to escape the school/prison. he got caught by a cop, so i turned myself in to be with him in jail, but as it turns out, we didnt get into that much trouble and we were released back to class.

it was so weird/random because the guy in my dreams was one ive never before seen in person.

any significance?

thanksss (:

Hi,
    An unknown bf means achieving a wish and some esteem is on the way.

If an honest person dreamt he/she was in a known prison means he /she will receive some dignity and rank.*&
    If he is dishonest it means a sorrow is on the way.
    If dreamt he was going with one of the prisoners with constraint means he will have an opening in his life.
    Some interpreters say a known prison means a rescue and a good lasting . Josef/33.**
    And an unknown prison means some blindness( something about an eye surgery) and sorrow.
    If one dreamt he entered a prison and was out soon means he will understand God with all of his soul.***

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

rebeccalacie Guest

okay, thank youuu :)

Default The schoolhouse prison

Dear Rebeccalacie: In my opinion public schools carry on as if they have armed guards at the doors, so that part is no surprize. The odd thing is that you fell in love with a guy you never knew before. I don't believe this is phrophetic on your near term event horizon. Basically it would appear to illustrate your basic openness to relationship formation, which I consider admirrable. Best regards.

rebeccalacie Guest

okayyyyyy, thank you ! :)