lovebeingamom Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 3 Recurring Dreams that have left me uneasy

I have been having a dream that I am holding a newborn in my arms. It;s a boy. He is wearing only a white and blue diaper. He has dark skin like my middle daugher, lots of dark hair like my oldest daughter and is small like my youngest son.
    As I am holding him against my chest I am laughing and he is snuggled up sleeping but poop is overflowing out of his diaper?
    What could this mean?

Another is that I wake up and I look at my hands and they are swollen. Then my feet swell up. I can barely move my fingers. I look in the mirror and my teeth are swollen and double in size~still in perfect alignment and white just really large.
    I can't find anywhere what this could mean.
    Last and most disturbing dream is that I keep seeing my aunt and grandpa, both deceased by different illness (grandpa stroke and aunt CF), in my dreams. They are alive but still ill & bedridden in my dreams but look healthy and robust.
    I have been told when you dream of deceased family together it means a death of someone close to you is impeding....is this true?
    All 3 of these dreams have been happening for the last 3 weeks since my grandpas passing.
    Last edited by lovebeingamom; 01-17-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebeingamom View Post
    I have been having a dream that I am holding a newborn in my arms. It;s a boy. He is wearing only a white and blue diaper. He has dark skin like my middle daugher, lots of dark hair like my oldest daughter and is small like my youngest son.
    As I am holding him against my chest I am laughing and he is snuggled up sleeping but poop is overflowing out of his diaper?
    What could this mean?

Another is that I wake up and I look at my hands and they are swollen. Then my feet swell up. I can barely move my fingers. I look in the mirror and my teeth are swollen and double in size~still in perfect alignment and white just really large.
    I can't find anywhere what this could mean.
    Last and most disturbing dream is that I keep seeing my aunt and grandpa, both deceased by different illness (grandpa stroke and aunt CF), in my dreams. They are alive but still ill & bedridden in my dreams but look healthy and robust.
    I have been told when you dream of deceased family together it means a death of someone close to you is impeding....is this true?
    All 3 of these dreams have been happening for the last 3 weeks since my grandpas passing.
    Hi,
    Dreams are about what is happening to you in the sleep. Dreams are responses to what you are thinking, Dreams tell you when you have to wake up, when to turn over or when to stay asleep and ignor the external or internal disturbance in your sleep.
    The first dream is obviously about a new baby and how you look forward to changing nappies!
    The second dreams are waking dreams. Probably connected to your expanding waistline. However you could be feeling a bit tired and need something special to wake you up.
    I'm sorry about losing your grandpa, it is bound to effect you and you think about him in sleep.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

lovebeingamom Guest

Thing is I'm not pregnant and we can't have any more children....lol

Hi,

To have a babyboy means a sorrow or an illness but a flowing feces means a good deal of money.
    Swollen body means increasing money.

It seems something like you will inherit a big money.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebeingamom View Post
    Thing is I'm not pregnant and we can't have any more children....lol
    Hi,
    Sorry, I got your posts mixed up! I did not look at the date on this post: I'm expecting our third child
    What happend since? Are you glad you can't have any more children or regret it?
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life