dindoes Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Alligator chasing Me and my son.

I just had a very vivid dream. It start is somewhat foggy I remember walking down a path with my son next to a pond. The pond was was to the right of us surrounded by very steep hills with houses on all sides. I remember looking up the hill on our left (opposite of the pond) towards a house seeing hanging tubular cages, some held what looked to be giant peacocks and another cage I saw a alligator. At the moment I saw the alligator, I remember a voice saying something to the effect of it is about time that someone comes and gets these With that being said the alligator started to move around.and it looked like it slipped out of the cage like it could always have slipped out it was just waiting . And when this happened I told my son to run for a house on top of one of the hills the opposite direction of the alligator . we ran and yes the alligator was coming after us. we ran up a hill which got steeper and steeper until it was completely vertical then we started climbing trees, at this time the alligator was right on us, straight up even higher we climbed with the alligator right next to us but he was not snapping at us. just following us. Regardless we were both scared. we got to the top of the hill and ran into the house . At this time The person who owned the cage the alligator was in , showed up trying to get control of it, I remember in the house my son going one way and myself another I ran into a bath room and closed the door and jumped out the windows the alligator got through the door and out the windows effortlessly and we found our self's long ramp that lead to the deck of the house . then my son was out side.we jumped over the ramp onto the ground and the alligator ran down the ramp to the ground and at that moment he was at us I threw my son back on ramp to the deck I remember my son being a lot more scared than I. And then with my son on the higher ramp I remember the alligator seeming very friendly and playful not trying to attack me with quality's of a very cute and loving puppy dog just chasing us .Almost like he was both of ours. (Quality's of this are , He was much bigger than most alligators , he moved like lightning up over obstacles with great ease,)

Quote Originally Posted by dindoes View Post
    I just had a very vivid dream. It start is somewhat foggy I remember walking down a path with my son next to a pond. The pond was was to the right of us surrounded by very steep hills with houses on all sides. I remember looking up the hill on our left (opposite of the pond) towards a house seeing hanging tubular cages, some held what looked to be giant peacocks and another cage I saw a alligator. At the moment I saw the alligator, I remember a voice saying something to the effect of it is about time that someone comes and gets these With that being said the alligator started to move around.and it looked like it slipped out of the cage like it could always have slipped out it was just waiting . And when this happened I told my son to run for a house on top of one of the hills the opposite direction of the alligator . we ran and yes the alligator was coming after us. we ran up a hill which got steeper and steeper until it was completely vertical then we started climbing trees, at this time the alligator was right on us, straight up even higher we climbed with the alligator right next to us but he was not snapping at us. just following us. Regardless we were both scared. we got to the top of the hill and ran into the house . At this time The person who owned the cage the alligator was in , showed up trying to get control of it, I remember in the house my son going one way and myself another I ran into a bath room and closed the door and jumped out the windows the alligator got through the door and out the windows effortlessly and we found our self's long ramp that lead to the deck of the house . then my son was out side.we jumped over the ramp onto the ground and the alligator ran down the ramp to the ground and at that moment he was at us I threw my son back on ramp to the deck I remember my son being a lot more scared than I. And then with my son on the higher ramp I remember the alligator seeming very friendly and playful not trying to attack me with quality's of a very cute and loving puppy dog just chasing us .Almost like he was both of ours. (Quality's of this are , He was much bigger than most alligators , he moved like lightning up over obstacles with great ease,)
    Hi,
    When you get uncomfortable in sleep, or go to sleep a bad sleeping position, the subconscious creates a dream that tries to move you and get you more comfortable.
    In sleep we usually simulate or make the movements the dream suggest. The movements become more observable when you are near waking.
    In many cases the subconscious introduces a threatening figure; in your case it was an alligator. If you read your post again and oobserve the movements you are making in the dream, you will see that you are strugling to change your sleeping position! You are running, turning round, climbing a ramp, getting out of breathand finaly:
    "I threw my son back on ramp to the deck"
    This was the moment when you actually changed your sleeping position and became more comfortable:
    "I remember the alligator seeming very friendly and playful not trying to attack me with quality's of a very cute and loving puppy dog just chasing us"
    The danger gone, the threatening figure becomes friendly! That is how your dream looks after you!
    Your son was there in the dream to give extra importance to the chase and to the perception of danger.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Cages means tight places or a place like a jail.

A hill means a great man.

Peacock means a governor, if dreamt had a male peacock means he will receive some money from a governor.If it was female means he will marry and will have a child.
    Some interpreters say peacock means a corrupt woman***********8
    .If dreamt peacock spoke to him means he will have a directorship.If dreamt peacock flew away from his house means his wife will divorce or will separate.If dreamt he killed a peacock means will have sex with a virgin girl.Peacock may also mean ; 1- a governor 2- a big rich man.
    A boy or your son is a symbol for a sorrow.
    An alligator means a criminal person or a mind retarded person.

You were running away from him means you were overcome him.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.