Thread: 2 Corals

Jbmele Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 2 Corals

I had a dream about a lady telling me that I have two corals. And as she tells me this, I give her a strange look as if I do not know what she is talking about. Is there any meaning to this dream?

Hi,

Coral is interpreted as wife or daughter/ child.
    If one dreamt had some coral means he will marry a woman who has one or two children.***********8
    If dreamt his coral was lost means he will divorce his wife.
    Sometimes coral means a child; but if coral was with other jewels means some money as much as he dreamt.
    Coral may also mean: 1-child 2- decoration 3- beauty 4- money.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Jbmele Guest

Thank you for giving me a response. Another thing that I forgot to mention is that the person in my dream said that the corals I have are black. Does this have a different meaning because of the color?

Hi,
    Most probably her kids are black or are sad.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.