kerdi Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Being someone else who is dead...

I had this dream where im living in this house where someone has hung themselves before just in this one room. I can see everything that happened in this room, blood everywhere and this girl hanging from what i think is the fan. i can't see her only from about her waist or so down cos i can only just see where her wrists have been bleeding. To everyone else this looks like a normal room with people stuff in there like nothing has happened but all i see is this scene. it doesnt bother me a whole lot in my dream until i feel like i start hearing her talk to me the more im in this house the more i feel her. And then i gets creepy. She takes over my body, possess me and makes me destroy things and try to kill people or atleast hurt people. And i have this massive feeling of revenege. But when i become this girl i loose my vision, my dream blurs to the point where nothing can be seen but a grey hazey colour. Althought i cant see anything cos i was me before i know what the scene looks like so in this one particular part that i remember alot where she/i jump on a table and start knocking things everywhere and throwing things at my friends i cant see at all what im/shes doing through my eyes but i can in my head cos i knew what the scene was. After a while when im not hurt i still feel this urge to get revenege and want to hurt myself badly. I go to my mum to try and get help and get her to take me to the hospital cos she wants to kill me or i want to kill myself but my mum doesnt beleive me and wont take me.

this dream has been disturbing me alot and seems to be all i can think about unless im completely distracted. what disturbs me the most is it felt SO real, as real as anything ever could be, not so much the dream felt real but her taking over me felt so unbelievably real. and very scarry. can anyone give some insight into this at all??

Quote Originally Posted by kerdi View Post
    I had this dream where im living in this house where someone has hung themselves before just in this one room. I can see everything that happened in this room, blood everywhere and this girl hanging from what i think is the fan. i can't see her only from about her waist or so down cos i can only just see where her wrists have been bleeding. To everyone else this looks like a normal room with people stuff in there like nothing has happened but all i see is this scene. it doesnt bother me a whole lot in my dream until i feel like i start hearing her talk to me the more im in this house the more i feel her. And then i gets creepy. She takes over my body, possess me and makes me destroy things and try to kill people or atleast hurt people. And i have this massive feeling of revenege. But when i become this girl i loose my vision, my dream blurs to the point where nothing can be seen but a grey hazey colour. Althought i cant see anything cos i was me before i know what the scene looks like so in this one particular part that i remember alot where she/i jump on a table and start knocking things everywhere and throwing things at my friends i cant see at all what im/shes doing through my eyes but i can in my head cos i knew what the scene was. After a while when im not hurt i still feel this urge to get revenege and want to hurt myself badly. I go to my mum to try and get help and get her to take me to the hospital cos she wants to kill me or i want to kill myself but my mum doesnt beleive me and wont take me.

this dream has been disturbing me alot and seems to be all i can think about unless im completely distracted. what disturbs me the most is it felt SO real, as real as anything ever could be, not so much the dream felt real but her taking over me felt so unbelievably real. and very scarry. can anyone give some insight into this at all??
    Hi,
    We all have strange and violent dreams sometimes. Our everyday frustration spills over into our dreams. If the dream was just a "one off" you should forget about it, however if you have frequent violent dreams you have a problem! First you should talk to your doctor. He/she may refer you to a sleep clinic.
    Are you self harming?
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

kerdi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    We all have strange and violent dreams sometimes. Our everyday frustration spills over into our dreams. If the dream was just a "one off" you should forget about it, however if you have frequent violent dreams you have a problem! First you should talk to your doctor. He/she may refer you to a sleep clinic.
    Are you self harming?

I used to self harm but that was several years ago, i stopped when (strange enough) i found my best friend had hung herself. It has been a once off so far but my dream was only 2 nights ago. Im considering going to a doctor anyway, my mental health hasnt been feeling so right since this dream.

Hi,
    Dream language is in an indirect saying way of symbols and should be interpreted.

If dreamt people cut the hands of a man and hanged up another man means a man will be deposed and another one will be appointed.
    If dreamt a man /woman was hanging up and people were watching means the man/woman will be a manager for a group of people.
    If there was nobody to watch means he will receive some dignity and rank but he/she isn't regarding the morals.
    If dreamt was eating the flesh of a hanged up man means he/she will earn money from a manager.
    If dreamt he /she was hanged up and his body was bleeding means he/she will commit a sin and speaks behind the back of people.************

To be hanged may also mean : 1- a directorship 2- money 3- generosity 4- Speaking behind the back of people.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 01-05-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.