Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Multiple Attacks Planned on Anniversary of highjacking in the 1970's?

Dream: The tv came on by itself. There was a lot of news. All the stations were news stations. Some were going on about terrorist plots and threats everywhere. All the tv broadcasts appeared to be from the 1970's. I felt like the dream was trying very hard to tell me something here and was trying to get me realize something. I looked closer to the tv to find out what is it is I am supposed to realize. It felt like I had a connection, a psychic connection to what was going on in the world around me. I had control of it. All that was being described felt like one massive coordinated attack to make it look like an invasion of some kind. The news people were telling me that there were going to many many attacks every where at the same time on the same day being planned. People shouldn't be afraid because I felt the perpetrators were actually quite weak and all they could do is try to scare people. If people put even a modest effort into hunting and killing them, their organization would fall apart. The dream was saying to look to the past for the present. I thought of the anniversary of the killing of Israeli athletes but I was told that wasn't it, although it would be done on anniversary of a high jacking that was done in the 1970's during some kind of hostage situation with a big blue and white jumbo liner in which there were Israeli's killed. After a bit of searching this is what I found:

Maybe June 27 - July 4, 1976: The hijack of Air France Flight 139 on June 27, 1976, by members of the militant organizations Revolutionary Cells and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - External Operations is brought to an end on July 4 at Entebbe Airport, Uganda by Operation Entebbe: Israeli commandos assault the building holding the hijackers and hostages killing all Palestinian hijackers and rescuing 105 persons, almost all Israeli hostages; three passengers and one commando are killed.

I hope this isn't prophetic. Maybe more dreams will give me more info if it is.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 01-03-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Entebbe Rescue Operation, 1976

If you follow the link, you can read the amazing rescue story that electrified the world. I was only 6 years old at the time. The Israeli commandos landed at Entebbe only seconds from their planned arrival time. The operation was a gigantic success against terrorism.

You may be on to something Rocketsquirrel. July 4th, 1976 was our nation's bicentennial & a huge blow to terrorists, especially the PLO. I could see your dream playing out as a revenge plot.

Briarcliffe

Default enjamin Netanyahu's older brother died in operation Entebble

Did you know this?

Miki

Advanced Member 9

Group:Members
    Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:46 AM
    Squirrel,

The only one to die in that raid was Benjamin Netanyahu's older brother..Yoni. He died July 4th 1976. Very Prophetic l believe... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8DmvdcZfS4c The movie was good. Called "The Raid on Entebbe" It's always been an unction that some how hostage taking and blackmail would be involved in a crisis that would perpetrate end times scenario. Check to see if the movie is available on Youtube.. The whole situation had God's finger prints all over it.

Idi Amin was the brutal dictator at that time who made the world shiver.. I knew a man who was a missionary under his regime..He prayed for me..I've always had a heart for Uganda. Joseph Kony..the demon possessed rebel leader resides in that area with the goal to kidnap, rape, maime and torture little children into becoming murderous followers of his..

But on a light note..God has greatly moved in Uganda since the over throw..not perfect but a respite of revival. See here the blessing..The Ugandan Children's choir. http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
    This post has been edited by Miki: 07 January 2010 - 10:48 AM
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: enjamin Netanyahu's older brother died in operation Entebble

Still keeping an eye out for this event....

Default Re: Multiple Attacks Planned on Anniversary of highjacking in the 1970's?

Hello, Rocketsquirrel.

Hmmmm, wonder if its gonna be a symbolic attack on a landmark for freedom? In Isreal?

Peace and love in Jesus.

Default Re: Multiple Attacks Planned on Anniversary of highjacking in the 1970's?

Hmmm, multiple attacks, sometime in this time frame of this week?

I can't help but think of... "In ONE HOUR"(If you know where it comes from, and what else it entails, Hurray~)... and I suppose I've had personal reasoning/sense that leads me to feel like something will happen. Recent images today include Babylonian Sand Towers being made by kids on TV, as well as deeper more methodical and obscure things to direct me to feeling that way. Given the way retribution works, and light of recent world events, I would be concerned for the President. If they want revenge bad enough, he may not even be safe at the Capitol...

Inasmuch as that, I would pray that the Almighty's will be fulfilled- whatever it may be. If it must be something bad, then I would hope it's done with Mercy.

Here's one for you rockesquirrel.

10 die in hotel attack in Kabul on june 29. This is one you can hang on your wall, frame it, enjoy it =) , not that this kind of thing is anything to jump for joy over, but the dream itself is worth it.
    Last edited by holydiver; 06-29-2011 at 04:32 AM.