ehussey95 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Im pretty sure i saw Jesus.

I was 10 years old (im 14 now) and was lying in my bed, waiting to fall asleep. it was heading around midnight. my family were asleep in their beds. now, im really into horoscopes and lucky numbers, and at that time, my lucky number was 12. continuing with my story, i started feeling tired, so i started closing my eyes, just as the clock struck midnight. suddenly i could hear someone calling my name. it was a distant whisper, but i heard it, three times. i thought it might of been my parents, but i swear i could hear it coming from outside. so i got up, pulled back my curtains to see what was going on. I saw a man outside, standing in my garden, under a tree. A white light was surrounding him. He had long brown hair, and an eye colour i cannot place. He wore beautiful blue and white robes, and he had what looked like a gold halo around his head. He continued to call my name, though his mouth was not moving. I knew this had to be Jesus. He didnt do much, just stood there, occasionally calling my name. I think we must of looked at eachother for 10 minutes. i looked at the clock. it was still midnight. i looked back and "Jesus" was gone, but the white light was still there, barely visible. it then struck 12:01 and it was gone. i fell asleep soon after that. i do not remember the days after that, but apparently (according to my parents) i was always talking about it, going on and on that i had seen jesus. i told my best friend who said i was probably dreaming, but i knew i wasnt. It was so real. I will never forget it.

Lightbulb Awesome!!

Thanks for sharing that :D !
    Yes, it was Jesus.
    An example in the Bible of someone's name being called three times is in 1st Samuel chapters 1 and 2 - go and read these (if you don't have a Bible, go to Biblegateway.com and look for 1 Samuel and read the first 2 chapters - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20samuel&version=NIV).

For more, go to http://www.ebibleteacher.com/children/lessons/OT/Judges/EliSamuel.htm[/COLOR]]Lesson: Eli trains Samuel and read a short lesson about it. This is vitally important and exciting! Jesus called your name three times ;)

Think about what Eli told Samuel to do, then do this tonight... before you go to bed, close your eyes and pray, "Thank you for calling my name like you did with Samuel. Please speak to me Jesus, I'm listening" - make sure you mean it.

I have been with Jesus 4 times in dreams and they are the most awesome experiences! Follow up on this - this is special!!!

God bless you! I will be praying for you tonight :D

Briarcliffe

O.K., I have to admit that I "spazzed" out when I read your post. I would delete it and rewrite it if I could. Sorry about the mistake, but 1 Samuel 3 is the chapter with God calling Samuel 3 times; chapters 1 & 2 are the prelude to that.

Just a couple things and I'll leave you alone ;) . Your dream is what millions of people around the world have been reporting over the past few years, in fact, websites have sprung up with testimonies of their dream experiences. People describe Jesus almost exactly the same way that you did, in fact, it is a "stereotypical" Jesus; what I mean by that is that some famous paintings of Jesus are what pop into most people's minds when they think about him, so when he appears in people's dreams, many times he appears in a familiar fashion.

I say all that to say this, he wanted you to undeniably know it was him and nobody else. You know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was him.

Briarcliffe

Hi,
    Lucky you!
    My daughter has also seen Jesus but in her dream .Of course she is a muslim.

Even If dreamt about Jesus ( peace be on him) means you are a believer and honest also you will learn something that is useful for people and will have honest children.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

marywilkinson45 Guest

Default Blessings To You

Quote Originally Posted by ehussey95 View Post
    I was 10 years old (im 14 now) and was lying in my bed, waiting to fall asleep. it was heading around midnight. my family were asleep in their beds. now, im really into horoscopes and lucky numbers, and at that time, my lucky number was 12. continuing with my story, i started feeling tired, so i started closing my eyes, just as the clock struck midnight. suddenly i could hear someone calling my name. it was a distant whisper, but i heard it, three times. i thought it might of been my parents, but i swear i could hear it coming from outside. so i got up, pulled back my curtains to see what was going on. I saw a man outside, standing in my garden, under a tree. A white light was surrounding him. He had long brown hair, and an eye colour i cannot place. He wore beautiful blue and white robes, and he had what looked like a gold halo around his head. He continued to call my name, though his mouth was not moving. I knew this had to be Jesus. He didnt do much, just stood there, occasionally calling my name. I think we must of looked at eachother for 10 minutes. i looked at the clock. it was still midnight. i looked back and "Jesus" was gone, but the white light was still there, barely visible. it then struck 12:01 and it was gone. i fell asleep soon after that. i do not remember the days after that, but apparently (according to my parents) i was always talking about it, going on and on that i had seen jesus. i told my best friend who said i was probably dreaming, but i knew i wasnt. It was so real. I will never forget it.
    How wonderful for you isnt it amazing how our lord takes time for each of us? BLESSINGS TO YOU.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Imaginethat Guest

Talking Oh My God!

Quote Originally Posted by ehussey95 View Post
    I had a similiar dream at least thirteen years ago, my wife had just passed. Even with the tree & "THE BEAUTIFUL" white robe are gown! It was if He as communicating without actually moving His lips. A nice breeze was blowing His raiment so gracefully but i couldn't feel the wind or hear it. OMG it was the most "peaceful" thing i had ever experienced! If i may i would like to take a stab at the time issue in your dream. In scripture remember, the cry was made at midnight. That's the spiritual condition the world will be in & some of the Church when He comes. You have sorts been warned that He is coming soon & that under know circumstances are you to go back to sleep spiritually after being so lovingly warned? Trim your lamp as it were, draw closer to Jesus in prayer,confession,worship & service. Blessed are those that are found doing when he comes :+) Love you & this 56 year hopes this helps & not hurts, in Jesus Name!