Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LadyGee Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Meeting with God

Hi there,

I'm struggling to find interpretations for this, so I was hoping you may be able to help?

I had a dream last night that I, with a group of other people entered a building. It had deep red coloured walls, creamy coloured wooden doors and dark wooden flooring. Very old looking, with fancy engravings on the doors and very high ceilings. Upon entering this building I knew where I was, I became nervous/ excited that I have been here before. As I walked down the corridor I knew we were going to a large room...so much so, I said I know we are and where we're going, I think there's a door just up here on the left...I saw one door, opened it slightly and then remembered it was just a cupboard. I then came to the room that I knew was on the left. Low and behold I walked into the room, that was very familiar large and had to my left again had rows staggered like a theatre. There were a few small tables, each with a chair. I went and sat at one.

Opposite my table, I looked down to a stage, and there sat God, with a couple of other beings by his side. I was on his coucil.

I felt something to the side of me and noticed a 'tattooed blue being', I knew he was 'bad news' and felt I should warn God of his presence. I got up and walked down the step towards to the stage where God was sitting. As I walked down the stairs this 'blue being' kept appearing in the other peoples seats, trying to stop me from telling God about him and to get him booted out of the room. He was spying on God's council and didn't want to be found.

I can't remember much more of the dream and wondered if anyone could shed some light on this?

I am into spirituality and believe in God, however, I'm not part of a specific religious group in that makes sense?

I live very honestly so can't see that it's an 'inner demon' so to speak.

Any ideas? :confused:

~Happy New Year~

Why was the "blue being" bad news? Sometimes we might assume something about a character in our dreams but it is us that assigns that. When I get stuck in the meaning of a dream I think of all the characters being me and then look at it again and see if I notice anything different. For some reason when you mentioned the blue being my mind went immediately to Vishnu. Sounds like an incredible dream, I hope you share more if anything else is revealed.

Vishnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGee View Post
    Hi there,

I'm struggling to find interpretations for this, so I was hoping you may be able to help?

I had a dream last night that I, with a group of other people entered a building. It had deep red coloured walls, creamy coloured wooden doors and dark wooden flooring. Very old looking, with fancy engravings on the doors and very high ceilings. Upon entering this building I knew where I was, I became nervous/ excited that I have been here before. As I walked down the corridor I knew we were going to a large room...so much so, I said I know we are and where we're going, I think there's a door just up here on the left...I saw one door, opened it slightly and then remembered it was just a cupboard. I then came to the room that I knew was on the left. Low and behold I walked into the room, that was very familiar large and had to my left again had rows staggered like a theatre. There were a few small tables, each with a chair. I went and sat at one.

Opposite my table, I looked down to a stage, and there sat God, with a couple of other beings by his side. I was on his coucil.

I felt something to the side of me and noticed a 'tattooed blue being', I knew he was 'bad news' and felt I should warn God of his presence. I got up and walked down the step towards to the stage where God was sitting. As I walked down the stairs this 'blue being' kept appearing in the other peoples seats, trying to stop me from telling God about him and to get him booted out of the room. He was spying on God's council and didn't want to be found.

I can't remember much more of the dream and wondered if anyone could shed some light on this?

I am into spirituality and believe in God, however, I'm not part of a specific religious group in that makes sense?

I live very honestly so can't see that it's an 'inner demon' so to speak.

Any ideas? :confused:

~Happy New Year~
    Hi,
    Your dreams are often based on actual experiences. However the subconscious gives it a dressing up to seem stranger and more entertaining - just as a writer or movie maker would romanticise a plain script.
    The above dream was probably based on a church service or a spiritual meating where you were very impressed by the speaker or a preacher! Who was he/she? However your subconscious also reflected you hidden scepticism about your new-found spirituality! It put your doubts into this "blue being" - to remind you of this bit of consciense in the back of your mind - that perhaps you are getting yourself into it too deep!
    Happy new year! Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

LadyGee Guest

Hello,

Thank you both for your responses.

Jendreams,
    Thank you for your link...and I was stunned when I saw it the images because that is exactly how the blue being looked! I'm unaware of the body though because 'it' was dressed in a white cloth, but facially, yes. I'm going to look into this Vishnu as I've never seen this image before! If anything, it will be a great learning curve! :)

Wolfjk
    Thank you as always for your feedback....I was hoping you would respond because you usually knock it on the head. However, this time, I have to disagree. I've only ever been to a few services before; Jehovah's Witness congregation in childhood, Christian church for a wedding and christening and a spiritual church for intrigue. Although I have a huge respect for all religions, I don't necessary 100% focus on one particular religious group. I believe all religions are linked one way or another and have similar beliefs. I've never been blown away by a service/ priest etc... I'm very very neutral with that respect. I believe in angels, spirits, higher beings, planes and living in light, truth and respect but don't follow a religion or cult.

Eeesh....guess this will be one I'll never know....

Thank you both for trying for me...much appreciated. I hope you have a fabulous 2010. :)

Kindest regards,
    LadyGee.

Default Keep Looking...

Low and behold I walked into the room, that was very familiar large and to my left again had rows staggered like a theatre. There were a few small tables, each with a chair. I went and sat at one.

I felt I should warn God. I walked down to the stage where God was sitting.

I am into spirituality and believe in God, however,
    I'm not part of (anything) that makes sense?

I live so I can't see, so to speak. :confused:
    Before you get too mad at me for taking extreme liberty in mis-quoting your dream, I'm doing so to show some thoughts...
    If they don't fit don't wear them. Your own heart will confirm what is true.

The dream shows how you see God. Your life so far has "left" you with an impression, your "spirituality" your spiritual reality is...

It looks quite formal, religious, but distant from God
    Either your god needs to change, or your concept of God. (BIGGER)

The phrase you used ("low and behold") caught my attention and it seems to resemble the way you see God also in the dream. You are looking down on Him from your point of view. The proper term is actually Lo (short for Look)
    but this is your dream and that's the way you see it. wrote it, Low.
    Your faith or "spirituality" has a theatre setting with God on the stage,
    sitting there not doing much of anything very important, maybe entertaining thoughts. "council"
    There are tables there, maybe you are waiting to be served out of all of this.

I don't mean to be too hard on you, you are after all wanting to help God out, but that too is a bit unusual. Why would you want such a weak God who is not aware of what's going on and needs so much help and higher council. Scary thoughts... Does God depend on what I believe?
    Is spiritual intellectualism, me, trying to be God?

In the last portions of your quotes I took out "religion". That's sort of like man's best efforts that still fall short. So if it doesn't really help, let's try the sentance without it. The sentance reveals whats going on and how far you get without it. This level of "spirituality" and the dream left you confused. That's all you have "left", confused.

I also took out your best efforts "living honestly" that's like works, sorry it's just not enough so its better not to hide behind it.
    Oh, then I took out the blue thing you didn't believe anyway. but still...

I live so I can't see, so to speak, confused. :confused:

I pray Jesus Christ bless your "see"King
    give you eyes to see, :eek2:
    receive grace, see power and glory. a Bigger GOD!!!

Sorry, if I took liberties too far... I mean well
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Bernardcraig20 Guest

The greates dream I would ever had

Hello,

Thank you both for your responses.

[
    Wolfjk
    Thank you as always for your feedback....I was hoping you would respond because you usually knock it on the head. However, this time, I have to disagree. I've only ever been to a few services before; Jehovah's Witness congregation in childhood, Christian church for a wedding and christening and a spiritual church for intrigue. Although I have a huge respect for all religions, I don't necessary 100% focus on one particular religious group. I believe all religions are linked one way or another and have similar beliefs. I've never been blown away by a service/ priest etc... I'm very very neutral with that respect. I believe in angels, spirits, higher beings, planes and living in light, truth and respect but don't follow a religion or cult.

Eeesh....guess this will be one I'll never know....

Thank you both for trying for me...much appreciated. I hope you have a fabulous 2010. :)

Kindest regards,
    LadyGee.
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have studied religions for a long time. It is good to believe in things whatever they are. Belief gives you a source of mental enrgy you can always count on.
    I believe in taking responsibility for my actions. God is an idea planted in our brain by our own subconscious mind. The process is little understood, however if you start at the beggining you will know that at the back of your mind there is always that feeling that you're not alone! No! Your own subconscious is always looming, like an unseen shadow! It can morphe into gods, angels, spirits, ancestors, and ghosts!
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

LadyGee Guest

Thank you for your replies, Wolfjk, thank you as always for your sincerity with regards to anything spiritual, I've come to understand you are a very factual person and have always respected you for this.

Naba-aba-doo (apologies if I've written that incorrectly), I'm not quite sure how to take your 'interpretation', I understand no offense was meant but I actually find what you've written a lot of jargon and not relevant to my dream....it's as if you've tried to break down my dream so far into trying to work out what my beliefs are and then tell me how I feel about God. And then criticized my comment for living honestly.

Firstly, by living honestly, I do not mean 'works'. I mean I have very high morals with regards to being truthful always, treating people respectfully, being there for other people and no matter what life throws at me try and work through it positively. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I am content with the person I am and therefore do not have an inner demon.

I mentioned a theatre setting yes, because that's how I could explain, but as the seating/ table plans reflects, I was in fact referring to a lecture theatre.

Secondly, I in no way have such a disrespect for God, or if you may, as I would refer to as Jehovah (given my upbringing). I see him as the almighty, just as every other religion does so the way I took it was that he was on stage, because that is an important place for any great teacher to be.

Thirdly, I'm not too impressed at the twisting of my sentence to create: "I live so I can't see, so to speak, confused" nor 'low and behold'. Low and behold is a very common phrase to use for such a description, if I had written 'alas' what would have been your response?

I think you've kind of missed the point a bit here and instead of looking at the picture/ image such a dream, you've gone way in too deep into reading between the lines and the text I've written. It's a dream I'm trying my best to describe, not a letter I'm writing.

The confused part....is, as mentioned at the beginning, confused about what the dream means....whether that be spiritually, physically or sub consiously. Before I look on here, I always try to do a bit of research to work out a dream myself, if I can't then I come here.

Thank you for your efforts and taking the time to write your response, but I must say I find it a little offensive and as if I'm having my beliefs judged rather than having an interpretation.

Warm regards,
    LadyGee

:whipped: ouch, ouch, ouch,
    chastisement taken...

my apollogies,

aparently I did take it too far!
    but I'm thrilled you are doing exactly as I asked...
    by Not wearing what doesn't fit.

All the best blessings to you this year,
    more than you can hold at one time!
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

LadyGee Guest

Hahaha...I can't believe they have that image on here! Made me laugh out loud! :D

Many good wishes to you too for the year.

Warm regards
    LadyGee