4390evans Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default dog with a duck can anyone tell me what its about

hi there
    I was wondering if you could decode last nights dream for me,

I dreamt I went into the off shot of my old flat to find a tan and black medium dog there it started growling but when i touched its face she stopped then she went right to the back of the off shot and brought a dark grey and white pup when she dropped it on the floor it sounded wet but i picked it up and it wasnt then she was bringing me a white duck with a bright orange beak but when she stopped she ate the duck then she brought me a ginger pup. I took them all upstairs and called the vet and said he could take the pups but ill keep the mom, i put the pups in a tub but when i came to take them back out again they were guinipigs which was a shock as i didnt know how to look after them.

thanks x

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,

Dog is interpreted as an ignoble but kind enemy.
    If dreamt a dog barked at him means an enemy will tell him a rude word.
    If dreamt a dog bit him someone will hurt him or won't pay his money.
    If dreamt his cloth was polluted with a dog mouth water means someone will annoy him.
    If dreamt a dog tore his cloth means will have a loss.
    If dreamt was eating dog meat means he will repel an enemy by another one.
    If dreamt gave a piece of bread or something else to a dog means his sustenance will increase.
    If dreamt had sex with a dog means an enemy will have views on him.
    If dreamt a dog leaned on him means he will trust to an ignoble person and will help him at work.
    If dreamt he was drinking dog milk means he will have a big fear and probably will fight with someone.
    If dreamt a dog was running away from him means the enemy is scared of him and is careful.
    If dreamt a she-dog entered his house means he will acquaint an ignoble woman.
    If dreamt was hunting with a dog means he will receive a benefit from someone who claims for science.
    If dreamt was eating a hunt dog meat means will receive a heritage.
    If dreamt avoided from a hunt dog means he will separate a useful enemy.
    Dog may also mean : 1- enemy 2- a scientist who doesn't act on his knowledge 3- a covetous governor 4- a tale bearer.

Puppy means a young person.

If one dreamt about ducks , means he will receive money as many ducks he dreamt specially if they were in his house.If dreamt many ducks were making noise in his house or his place means there will be a disaster at that place.If dreamt ducks were speaking to him means he will go to a travel for a rich woman and will have benefits.If dreamt he had a piece of duck means he will receive something froma rich person.White duck means a rich woman , or some money.If dreamt he killed a duck and had its meat , means he will receive some heritage and will spend it.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.