bob3434 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Post GIRL Keeps Walking Away - Help

I like this girl. I've asked her out, she said no but we are still good friends. I've must of dreamt about her 15 times in 6 months. Its besically the same theme in all the dreams. In the dreams we cross paths and she walks away or shes occupied with something and walks away. In some dreams she may speak to me or in others she looks at me and walks away. I always wanted her to stay but she didn't. Of all these dreams there was one that was different - i was in a park laying down watching the sun and she came to rest her head on my head.

axslinger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bob3434 View Post
    I like this girl. I've asked her out, she said no but we are still good friends. I've must of dreamt about her 15 times in 6 months. Its besically the same theme in all the dreams. In the dreams we cross paths and she walks away or shes occupied with something and walks away. In some dreams she may speak to me or in others she looks at me and walks away. I always wanted her to stay but she didn't. Of all these dreams there was one that was different - i was in a park laying down watching the sun and she came to rest her head on my head.
    Can't tell you what it means but I had a girlfriend waaaaay back in High School. She ended up breaking up with me but I was very in Love with her. She broke my heart and it never has healed. Only in the last 5 years or so have I finally gotten over her and it doesn't bother me any longer. But for nearly 30 years of having dreams about her, she would always reject me in the dreams. Not in a mean way, but just be busy with something else not listening to my pleads, or she would walk away or somehow just "disappear" from the dream. All I can make of it is rejection, plain and simple, and how much it hurts coming from somebody we would "walk on coals" for.

bob3434 Guest

Default Hi

thanks for sharing,

yeah - it can be tough when love doesn't pan out the way our heart desires. Sometimes, it stings way too much for comfort. Live and learn as they say.
    Cheers.