Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Merry Christmas Unclesir :)
    I think you are right, I've been trying to be more positive recently. In fact, I can relate to all interpretations of that dream. I will let you know if I find out something more about it. You guys helped me so much :)
    Sweet dreams

Hey there :)

How are you doing you guys? Just a little update on this dream. I pretty much responded already, I will say again that I can relate to all your interpretations, they all make sense and being here with you is an incredible experience :)

Varzandeh, I think I can give you some update, as far as symbolism is concerned. Ok, so I hadn't seen that friend of mine for years and a few weeks ago they came back for a while and we had a great time together :) Now the wise man and the verse " a wise man cannot drown, because he has to move forward" - recently I got to know the life story of that man gone through all kinds of hardships during the years, things we don't want to imagine, just to find him expressing freely his feelings, humble, but so positive and gentle. I think I will always have him as an example of a real "fighter" in my heart and think of him when I get discouraged and life brings me down.

Thank you so much, sweet dreams and pleasant days :)

Hi,
    Thank you for your update, very kind of you.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Writing

I dreamt night after night before but when I started writng about experiences, everyday happenings and my dreams my dreaming lesser and I got better. I became a member of poets.com workshop in 2005 and I met many international writers. Many commented my writing and they advised me why not write a book. This is how I become a puiblished author in December 2006. As of now I'm waiting the editing of my second and third book to finish. What I feel, the first one to finish the editing will be the one to be published first.

Laureana
    Laurescreations

Hi Laureana,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I remember reading some of your poems some time ago, really interesting and inspiring :)
    You and Wolf are right, dreams are a great way to connect to your imagination and work with it. Sometimes not only imagination, but something greater. I am definitely writing that book :) However, I am currently working on organizing my dreams, I try to find some logic in those that are movie - like and the prophetic ones.... I have so many questions though and the answers I find are so vague... Answers must be somewhere near, I just have to find the right places to search I guess. And that will take some time.

Thanks again, you have no idea how much you help me by sharing your dreaming and writing experience, I am so unsure in my writing skills right now. I wish you good luck with your books and sweet dreams :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by sugardreams View Post
    Hi Laureana,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I remember reading some of your poems some time ago, really interesting and inspiring :)
    You and Wolf are right, dreams are a great way to connect to your imagination and work with it. Sometimes not only imagination, but something greater. I am definitely writing that book :) However, I am currently working on organizing my dreams, I try to find some logic in those that are movie - like and the prophetic ones.... I have so many questions though and the answers I find are so vague... Answers must be somewhere near, I just have to find the right places to search I guess. And that will take some time.

Thanks again, you have no idea how much you help me by sharing your dreaming and writing experience, I am so unsure in my writing skills right now. I wish you good luck with your books and sweet dreams :wink:
    I just reconstructed my website 3 days ago.(www.lauriescreations.co.uk). You can read some of my poems/prose there. I have written there in (Dreams & Messages page) how I sorted out myself and become better when I was suffering sleepless nights by dreaming night after night. Hope you will find what you are searching for. God Bless.

Laureana