Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default mountain of books

Hi guys :)
    Well tonight's dream was even stranger than the last one I posted here. Please tell me if you have any idea what either of them might mean :)

That was very confusing. I was a part of a group of people. We were supposed to complete certain tasks, our last task was to run around the streets and spray the red lights. Then people were talking about it, that was the tasks that got us tired, because we ran so much.
    Then we found ourselves in the sea in front of a huge mountain of books. We threw our necklaces, but they wouldn't pass over the mountain, so we had to climb on that mountain to take them. The lesson to learn here was that "a wise man cannot drown, because he has to move forward". So we did, we moved forward. All this time a young man, a wise man was speaking to us, now he was standing on the mountain of books facing us. Everyone had put one or a few of his favorite books to create the mountain, that was kind of odd.
    I had a pearl and a wooden necklace, but I put them aside and put a cloth on my arm instead, like a bracelet.
    The dream went on, reading and singing a love song, crying and at one point I saw a cat lying a brown-eyed egg in front of me.
    Why am I dreaming all that? I get more and more confused :confused:

Sweet dreams to you

Quote Originally Posted by sugardreams View Post
    Hi guys :)
    Well tonight's dream was even stranger than the last one I posted here. Please tell me if you have any idea what either of them might mean :)

That was very confusing. I was a part of a group of people. We were supposed to complete certain tasks, our last task was to run around the streets and spray the red lights. Then people were talking about it, that was the tasks that got us tired, because we ran so much.
    Then we found ourselves in the sea in front of a huge mountain of books. We threw our necklaces, but they wouldn't pass over the mountain, so we had to climb on that mountain to take them. The lesson to learn here was that "a wise man cannot drown, because he has to move forward". So we did, we moved forward. All this time a young man, a wise man was speaking to us, now he was standing on the mountain of books facing us. Everyone had put one or a few of his favorite books to create the mountain, that was kind of odd.
    I had a pearl and a wooden necklace, but I put them aside and put a cloth on my arm instead, like a bracelet.
    The dream went on, reading and singing a love song, crying and at one point I saw a cat lying a brown-eyed egg in front of me.
    Why am I dreaming all that? I get more and more confused :confused:

Sweet dreams to you
    Hi,
    Why not use your dreams in your writing? Many writers use dreams as their muse to get outrageous ideas! If you read Shakespear, James Joyce, Edgar Allen Poe and many others they all used their dreams. Have you read Kubla Khan? It was dreamt up in an opium induced stupor.
    I think your dreams reflect your preoccupation with art and the way you think about it.
    Merry Christmas Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi Wolf :)

Thank you so much for your reply :) Yes, even my favorite writer is a heavy dreamer. And Yes, I actually started writing a book. Of course it is about dreams, since I have been dreaming almost every night for the past three years or so... However it's been a little hard to do lately since I have been trying to understand these weird dreams I'm having to be able to put them in action in the book. I would Love to finish that book and get my message across, but you know, sometimes I think I am too young or I need to get some more experience on dreaming to actually write about it.
    Do you think that wise man was telling me to go on and write or am I making that up?

A very Merry Christmas, Wolfjk :)

Quote Originally Posted by sugardreams View Post
    Hi Wolf :)

Thank you so much for your reply :) Yes, even my favorite writer is a heavy dreamer. And Yes, I actually started writing a book. Of course it is about dreams, since I have been dreaming almost every night for the past three years or so... However it's been a little hard to do lately since I have been trying to understand these weird dreams I'm having to be able to put them in action in the book. I would Love to finish that book and get my message across, but you know, sometimes I think I am too young or I need to get some more experience on dreaming to actually write about it.
    Do you think that wise man was telling me to go on and write or am I making that up?

A very Merry Christmas, Wolfjk :)
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I think you have better slavedriver than the wise man! It is your own subconscious who isurging you on. Keep at it and you'll finish it!
    With me, the most difficult task is to start a project.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hey thank you Wolf! :)
    That's great and really motivating to hear :) thanks again, you made me feel so much better, it's like a Christmas present :clapping:
    Sweet dreams

Hi,
    running means a happiness of course if you didn't scream.A red light means meeting a friend.
    A mountain means a man , books ( what kind of books?) means an opening or a wise man.
    You had a pearl necklace means you will read holy books or you have kind of sciences. A wooden one means lie and discord.
    A bracelet means a bf or husband.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you, Varzandeh :)
    I hope that things will get better. The books... there were all kinds of books really, I only knew in my dream that everyone had put there his/her favorite books and thus formed that pile. We'll see...
    Happy holidays and sweet dreams :)

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well many dreams are really in the here and now. Its simple to think what they mean. If your mind was thinking of the day to come they may capture an issue you have been worrying about in the near future. If your mind was pointing backwards then its likely that you were thinking of the day before...

"a wise man cannot drown, because he has to move forward"

Try meditating on this phrase. It maybe that its philosophical message has extreme relevance to the day before. Think of what comes to mind

-----------------
    Try my dream guide

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

Thanks for your response, unclesir :)
    I hear someone speaking to me in my dreams quite often, actually. It's usually that kind of messages that sound strange, but really feel like they mean something quite simple and their meaning is on the tip of my tongue... Even when I try to relate them to something that happened recently and let's say it was my subconscious talking, I always think to myself "Couldn't I say it in a simpler way?" Ha, I guess dreams are just not meant to be simple and straightforward, even if you assume they are coming from yourself :)
    I'll think about it more, cause there's obviously something I don't get.
    Thanks again and Happy Holidays :clapping:

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well drowning tends to refer to certain day to day feelings. It can be the minds way of saying "I feel overwhelmed" or "that was difficult"

so the dream maybe shows you trying to stay positive... wanting to rise to a challenge. Face up to some depression or situation where you lack control

Try this page

Drown in dreams