poznekoffz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Men always chasing/hurting/raping me. PLEASE HELP.

Okay so, for as long as I can remember I've been having dreams about different men chasing me and trying to rape/hurt me. The men in the dreams are always random and the faces are never people that I know or have met. Also, generally it will be more then 1 man in a dream but never more then 3. The setting for the dreams happen all over my city, in recognizable areas but usually places I never visit anymore and the settings are ALWAYS different. I am always alone and a lot of the times lost but not always. It often starts out with a man antogonizing me and then chasing me, trying to hit me or rape me. I know this because 70% of the time the men say disgusting things to me. Just this previous night I dreamed that I was lost and a group of 3 Native men were chasing me and asking if I'd like to pleasure them, I usually swear alot which I did in this dream, and I proceeded to call my boyfriend but as usual in my dreams he can never find me or get to me on time to save me. (My boyfriend is also always in these dreams too but he never saves me on time, ever. Before I started going out with him, there was no one trying to save me.) Anyways, I banged on every door I saw but no one answered. I woke up feeling odd. I suffer from dreams like this 3-5 times a week. Anyone help me? If I need to provide more details I'd be happy too. Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by poznekoffz View Post
    Okay so, for as long as I can remember I've been having dreams about different men chasing me and trying to rape/hurt me. The men in the dreams are always random and the faces are never people that I know or have met. Also, generally it will be more then 1 man in a dream but never more then 3. The setting for the dreams happen all over my city, in recognizable areas but usually places I never visit anymore and the settings are ALWAYS different. I am always alone and a lot of the times lost but not always. It often starts out with a man antogonizing me and then chasing me, trying to hit me or rape me. I know this because 70% of the time the men say disgusting things to me. Just this previous night I dreamed that I was lost and a group of 3 Native men were chasing me and asking if I'd like to pleasure them, I usually swear alot which I did in this dream, and I proceeded to call my boyfriend but as usual in my dreams he can never find me or get to me on time to save me. (My boyfriend is also always in these dreams too but he never saves me on time, ever. Before I started going out with him, there was no one trying to save me.) Anyways, I banged on every door I saw but no one answered. I woke up feeling odd. I suffer from dreams like this 3-5 times a week. Anyone help me? If I need to provide more details I'd be happy too. Thankyou
    Hi,
    Your handle:Poznekoffz' indicate a Russian origin.
    Your dream indicates that you had some bad experiences with men in the past and your subconscious is using them to wake you from sleep. You have some doubts about your boyfriends ability, however the dreams could be caused by something entirely different from what they are about.
    For some reason you have to be woken from your sleep. The most common reason for a bad dream is indigestion, so you should look to your diet first.
    If you had a really bad experience lately, PTSD could be the reason.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hello, Poznekoffz.

I will help the best i can, adding on top of what Wolfjk said.

You cant ever think of men as being a women, it doesnt work like that. Men are not only phisically different, their mentally different too. What that means is exactley the opposite in every way, even in thinking and feeling. When you think of a man believing them to be able to understand you, you set yourself up for a big downfall. Men do not act like women, and can not think like women. And no they dont normally understand what you would expect them to. Thats impossible. It takes years and years of study to understand that for a fact, but when most people hear it, they tend to wonder if its the truth or not.

The most likley reason for your dream other than to wake you up, is the fact that you may feel that men dont take enough time to make you feel good about yourself. You may also feel that men want everything now, when you not ready to give up everything based on how you feel.

Men normally being the opposite, base feelings on touch rather than in how they feel about someone. They tend to not understand how they feel about someone untill they are touched.

Also a lot of women now days base their relationship on how fast a man is compaired to them, because they feel they want a equal. Then if the man doesnt measure up, then the man is not as smart as she would like, then making him stupid, or look stupid in front of others. Its normally a good indicator the relationship is missunderstood.

so the fears, and or concerns you have about relationships manifest themselves in nightmares, mainley because its a abstract, and a mistery. Something missunderstood.

If you take a little time to yourself and study it, you may find that your concerns will not be so important, and your nightmares will not be so harsh.

Peace and Love in Jesus.

blueone Guest

Default rape in dream

Do you get raped or do you have the problem that you are about to be? Also, there is a way that people feel when they are awake; if it feels like you are being touched and get very tingly but there is nothing there. Do you feel very scared?

jus_wana_sleep Guest

yo that sucks...wish i could come in ur dream and beat them fools down for u!..cus trust me i would...women are precious and i hate rapist-they should all be tortured like they do in other countries...