Thread: Caught a fish

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Caught a fish

In the first part of my dream I was in a house on a mountain, about 3/4 up the mountain. When I was in the house I was talking with a woman with jet black hair and red lipstick. I think we were talking about me playing music (this part is a little fuzzy) and I think there was a famous musician in the room with us. She said something like keep playing music and I'll introduce you to the rock star.

This part I remember well: She took me to the back of the house, opened up the back door and I saw a beautiful stream flowing down the mountain which ended at the back door. I could see a lot of fish in the water. As I got closer to the stream the fish swam closer to me. I reached down and picked one of the fish up and told the lady I'll come back later with my frying pan and just let them jump in the pan.

What do you think my dream means? Thanks

Hi,
    A stream means a great person and a fish for frying means a piece of money or a job to do and earning money.
    A pan means your wife or gf.( in the food from sky for Jesus there was a fish).

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

cherubin101 Guest

Default dream interpretation on blue

In the first part of my dream I was in a house on a mountain, about 3/4 up the mountain. When I was in the house I was talking with a woman with jet black hair and red lipstick. I think we were talking about me playing music (this part is a little fuzzy) and I think there was a famous musician in the room with us. She said something like keep playing music and I'll introduce you to the rock star.
    The mountain symbolizes obstacle in your life being ¾ up of this mountain means almost over of your troubles in your life. This woman is someone you will meet in the future she will introduce you to the music world and you will be known someday like a rock star.
    This part I remember well: She took me to the back of the house, opened up the back door and I saw a beautiful stream flowing down the mountain which ended at the back door. I could see a lot of fish in the water. As I got closer to the stream the fish swam closer to me. I reached down and picked one of the fish up and told the lady I'll come back later with my frying pan and just let them jump in the pan.
    Entering at the back door means you will have free entrance without hardship of going through the front door. The stream symbolizes fresh or new beginning or profound ideas are on your way. Fish signifies insight, spirituality, luck, energy, and nourishment. When you reach this new beginning people will come to you like a fish and they will nourish your needs but it will be later on in your life when you have your frying pan means you need to complete something before you achieve it.

The whole dream is telling you to complete something first before you can have access to the back door. (This is something to do about the mountain being 3/4 up and coming back with your frying pan.) When you do finish it you will let it jump in the pan means you will let them nourish you.

Imagine yourself as Simon Peter who is a fisherman and also called Simon Peter the rock.

One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, with the people crowding around him and listening to the word of God, he saw at the water’s edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat.
    When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”
    Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.”
    When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink.
    When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said, “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!” For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon’s partners.
    Then Jesus said to Simon, “Don’t be afraid; from now on you will catch men.” So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him. ( Luke 5:1-11)

Simon the Rock.

He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, "You are Simon the son of John; you shall be called Cephas (means the “rock") john 1:42

I hope that helps!