Thread: Eyes melting?

_Raychel Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Eyes melting?

I dreamed that was sitting around at my dad's house and I kept seeing these bright flashes of white light that no one else could see. I went and looked in the mirror, and I saw that the brown irises of my eyes were literally melting away, showing bright green irises underneath. I got kinda scared, so I told my dad and he said I should go to the doctor, so I did. The doctor's office was in a weird building where everything was shades of brown and the floor and stairs were uneven and oddly-shaped. The walls were entirely glass. The doctor looked at my eyes and then aimed this bright light at them, which he said would fix them. He handed me a mirror, and my eyes had stopped melting and they were a really pale blue. I thanked him and went home, and when I got home my cat's eyes were melting in the same way mine had been.

Quote Originally Posted by _Raychel View Post
    I dreamed that was sitting around at my dad's house and I kept seeing these bright flashes of white light that no one else could see. I went and looked in the mirror, and I saw that the brown irises of my eyes were literally melting away, showing bright green irises underneath. I got kinda scared, so I told my dad and he said I should go to the doctor, so I did. The doctor's office was in a weird building where everything was shades of brown and the floor and stairs were uneven and oddly-shaped. The walls were entirely glass. The doctor looked at my eyes and then aimed this bright light at them, which he said would fix them. He handed me a mirror, and my eyes had stopped melting and they were a really pale blue. I thanked him and went home, and when I got home my cat's eyes were melting in the same way mine had been.
    Hi Raychel,
    I your dream is trying to tell you that you're over doing it! You are straining your eyes with something. Are you studying too much? are playing computer games too long? Disco lights might give you migrain.
    Perhaps you should have an eye test? You may need glasses, or if you're wearing some, they are the wrong resulition.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    A brown eye means a sad person turning to green means her way of thinking about the life is like a pagan .
    A doctor means someone who guides or shows a true way of life.
    A blue eye means a christian.Light means a piece of guidance.

Your cat means a kind woman or a thief person around.

Good luck.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.