aerobop Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy I dreamed that my little sister & cousin died...

Last night, I had a really vivid dream. We had swapped houses w/ or neighbor, so we all lived at her house. We got an e-mail saying that my baby cousin, who is like 6months old, died. We all cried super hard. There wasn't any funeral. Then, in the middle of the night, my little sister, who is 5, died. For some reason, I was the only one crying. I cried because I was sad that she'd died, and because I thought I wasn't a good enough of a sister to her. Then we found a bunch of possessions that had belonged to her, and I said, "Too bad she isn't here, or else I'd play with her!" then she appeared and said, "Of course I'm not dead!" but she disappeared after saying so. My mom said it was just her ghost, and I cried even harder. Then I woke up, and there were tears streaming down my face.

In real life, both of them are in perfect health.

does anyone have an interpritation?

Quote Originally Posted by aerobop View Post
    Last night, I had a really vivid dream. We had swapped houses w/ or neighbor, so we all lived at her house. We got an e-mail saying that my baby cousin, who is like 6months old, died. We all cried super hard. There wasn't any funeral. Then, in the middle of the night, my little sister, who is 5, died. For some reason, I was the only one crying. I cried because I was sad that she'd died, and because I thought I wasn't a good enough of a sister to her. Then we found a bunch of possessions that had belonged to her, and I said, "Too bad she isn't here, or else I'd play with her!" then she appeared and said, "Of course I'm not dead!" but she disappeared after saying so. My mom said it was just her ghost, and I cried even harder. Then I woke up, and there were tears streaming down my face.

In real life, both of them are in perfect health.

does anyone have an interpritation?
    Hi,
    It is simply a waking dream. My guess is that you,re a happy-go-lucky person and have few cares in the world. Sometimes your subconscious has to tone down your exuberance!
    Many people have dreams that make them cry. Emotions of all kinds are strong waking elements.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    A girl means a sample of her mother , so your cousins mother will have a problem solved.
    Also your mother will have a problem solved.
    Crying in tears means a happiness and laughing.

She appeared and said I'm alive means she will have a long life.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.