Haylers47 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bees encircling face

A mere 30 mimutes ago i had a very odd dream.
    My friends dad had came over because there had been an arguement over how my friends had been coming into the house (or something that doesnt make much sense, it is a dream after all). We were all standing in the driveway of my house in the afternoon when this all was taking place, then a swarm of bees passes overhead and no one budged. The bees landed on others and it appeared that they didnt even notice them. But then they came to me and landed in a circle going just around my eyebrows and cheeks and chin, with my eyes nose and mouth in the center, encircling my face. I slowly backed away from the group of people and went into my house to find my mom. The bees werent normal bees, it was a strange feeling, not like a normal bee sting, more of a slow injection of a paralizing drug, and whenever i moved my face to talk that feeling got stronger. But if i just completely relaxed the muscles in my face, the feeling in my face went back to normal. Almost like when your leg falls asleep and its okay if you dont touch it, but if you move your toes it hurts like hell. I was just walking around the house for a while like that looking for my mom, listening to the bees roar furiously on my face. Creeptastic.

I know bees have more than a fixed meaning, and i dont have dreams that i can remember often, so i feel it may be important.

If anyone has any feedback about my dream it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks! Hayley

Ps- sorry for any typos, i typed this all out on my itouch.

Hi,
    Bees are people whose livelihoods are plenty or kind of welfare people.
    If stung means they will give you some comfort or a gift.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Haylers47 View Post
    A mere 30 mimutes ago i had a very odd dream.
    My friends dad had came over because there had been an arguement over how my friends had been coming into the house (or something that doesnt make much sense, it is a dream after all). We were all standing in the driveway of my house in the afternoon when this all was taking place, then a swarm of bees passes overhead and no one budged. The bees landed on others and it appeared that they didnt even notice them. But then they came to me and landed in a circle going just around my eyebrows and cheeks and chin, with my eyes nose and mouth in the center, encircling my face. I slowly backed away from the group of people and went into my house to find my mom. The bees werent normal bees, it was a strange feeling, not like a normal bee sting, more of a slow injection of a paralizing drug, and whenever i moved my face to talk that feeling got stronger. But if i just completely relaxed the muscles in my face, the feeling in my face went back to normal. Almost like when your leg falls asleep and its okay if you dont touch it, but if you move your toes it hurts like hell. I was just walking around the house for a while like that looking for my mom, listening to the bees roar furiously on my face. Creeptastic.

I know bees have more than a fixed meaning, and i dont have dreams that i can remember often, so i feel it may be important.

If anyone has any feedback about my dream it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks! Hayley

Ps- sorry for any typos, i typed this all out on my itouch.
    Read Deuteronomy 1:44, Psalm 118;12, and 1 Timothy 5:13, you will get your answer there. You are right, bees have more that a fixed meaning. I think it is concerning those in the dream. Let me know if after you refenece those scriptures in the Bible if they witness any. I always look to line up what I see with the bible. This was a proofound dream and I think it deserves the look.

Default the bee advent

Dear haylers47: Welcome to dream central. In intrepeting dreams I always look for things that are exceptions or out of place. In your dream the fact that the bee stings seemed like a a slow paralysis of your face is case in point. It would appear to be a case of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is when the airways surrounding the nose seize up or dry out, which is more the rule than the exception for all humanity. The secret of longevity is dilation of the body . A warm tub bath before bed works others use a massage bed for the same purpose. If the dream reoccurs I would cue my subconscious to change sleep positions. After enough life experience your subconscious will conduct this excercise automatically. Best regards.