Malign Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default White pony & horses in the shower. Flowers.

So I had this rather odd dream that I can't seem to shake. It was a comforting dream, even if it had some less-than-comforting events.

The dream started out in my house (we rent, it is relevant to the dream, yes) and I had gone into the backyard to plant trees. I checked on the plants three weeks later in the dream, and they had already started to turn into saplings, taking the shape of poppies. The poppies were beautiful and I remember being enchanted and so happy that they had bloomed (even if I had to be patient for them to become fruit trees). The poppies were purple.

Anyway, I go in to my house, and in to the bathroom, and there are two horses in my shower. They were full sized, but in my dream, magically able to fit or something like that. They were cramped, and kept a secret from me. It pained me to see them in there, but I figured there was nothing I could do and would return later. I was instantly attached to the horses, and kept them as comfortable as possible.

I checked back later, and one of the horses had given birth to a female white pony. In the same way I was enchanted by the poppies, I was enchanted by her. She was beautiful, and I was even more attached to her than the other two. The water was running in the shower, so I turned it off, irritated that maybe it was left on and probably bothering the horses.

I check back again, and the two adult horses are gone. I find out in the dream that my landlord allowed us to have the horses (who were actually his) in the house, if they were kept in the shower. He had snuck in and taken the horses when we were not home, leaving the foul. I somehow knew he would return, so I took the pony and escaped with her. Believing she had deserved a better life in the first place, I then went to seek a better one for her. We grew close and there was a great bond between us.

I sensed in the dream that nothing bad had happened to any of the horses, but I was still quite upset over the whole thing. Anyway, the dream ended when I fell asleep with the pony and turned into a different one.

I don't know if anyone will be able to make heads or tails of this one, it's a pretty confusing dream. :confused:
    Last edited by Malign; 12-11-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Planting two trees means finding two grooms for her daughters.

Flowers and blooms means a happiness.

Two horses means two men,
    If white horse means two women, if brown means employees if black means rich people.

Under the shower means paying debts or curing the illness or receiving some money.
    A horse giving birth means someone will give birth.

Good luck to you.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.