JAY501 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream About Getting A Male....just Like Myself Pregnant

Last Night I Had This Dream That I Got One Of My Old Male Friends Pregnant, That's Not The Half I'm A Male Too. Within The Dream There Was A Family That Knew About The Pregnancy That I Had Never Seen In My Life. Another Thing That Was Kinda Weird Was That, A Girl I Went Out With In High School For Only 2 Days Was In The Dream. When I Tried To Speak With Her She Said Nothing As If She Was Holding A Grudge. When I Looked At Her Hands And Feet She Had Some Sort Of Black Crust On Them, Toward The End Of The Dream I Realized Men Can't Get Pregnant, Then Woke Up .

If It Helps...i'm African American. My Old Friend Caucasian. 2day Girl Friend African American.

Please Comment

New Member ~jay 501~

Quote Originally Posted by JAY501 View Post
    Last Night I Had This Dream That I Got One Of My Old Male Friends Pregnant, That's Not The Half I'm A Male Too. Within The Dream There Was A Family That Knew About The Pregnancy That I Had Never Seen In My Life. Another Thing That Was Kinda Weird Was That, A Girl I Went Out With In High School For Only 2 Days Was In The Dream. When I Tried To Speak With Her She Said Nothing As If She Was Holding A Grudge. When I Looked At Her Hands And Feet She Had Some Sort Of Black Crust On Them, Toward The End Of The Dream I Realized Men Can't Get Pregnant, Then Woke Up .
    If It Helps...i'm African American. My Old Friend Caucasian. 2day Girl Friend African American.
    Please Comment
    New Member ~jay 501~
    Hi,
    I presume you are gay.
    The dream indicates that you have some issues on your consciense. There is the problem of having a family! The other problem is that you think of your two day romance as a bit of a let down for the girl.
    [qoute]At Her Hands And Feet She Had Some Sort Of Black Crust On[/quote]
    The above quote indicates that you are subconsciously trying to justify why women are unattractive to you.
    The realisation that men can't get pregnant is the waking element in your dream.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    In dream language that is in an indirect saying way of symbols, even men get pregnant. Pregnancy means receiving some money.SO, you will do him a favor a help and he will receive some money or a loan.This may take a few days to two months time.Please update when happened.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

JAY501 Guest

LOL....IM NOT HOMOSEXUAL, AND THE UNATTRACTIVE THING IS IDK...FUNNY, IF YOU WERE JOKING IT'S COOL I LOVE TO LAUGH IN CRACK JOKES ALL DAY.
    BUT, IF YOUR SERIOUS IN IT HELPS I HAVE A CHILD ON THE WAY, DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH, MY DREAM ? :p

Quote Originally Posted by JAY501 View Post
    LOL....IM NOT HOMOSEXUAL, AND THE UNATTRACTIVE THING IS IDK...FUNNY, IF YOU WERE JOKING IT'S COOL I LOVE TO LAUGH IN CRACK JOKES ALL DAY.
    BUT, IF YOUR SERIOUS IN IT HELPS I HAVE A CHILD ON THE WAY, DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH, MY DREAM ? :p
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I must be honest, I seriously thought you wer gay, however the subconscious often uses surprises and contradictions in dreams.
    Havind a child on the way is a great responsibility and can be a worry for both, mother and father. After a night of contemlation you need a bit of a surprise to wake you up.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Maria123 Guest

According to the dream book I use, pregnancy can mean a new project you're planning or thinking about, or it can mean someone's pregnant. Since your wife is pregnant, I'd guess it's about that. Do your wife and your male friend remind you of each other in anyway? Any personality traits in common? Or, are you thinking of a new project that might include the friend? How about the girl from high school? Does she remind you of your wife somehow? I don't know about the black crust on her hands, but it doesn't sound good, does it? Hands mean being of service to people. A crust on them? I don't know. Insincere service? A corrupted or corrosive influence? (For what it's worth, when I read the dream, I didn't think you were gay. Weird things happen in dreams.)