Thread: Weird dream

sgp Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Weird dream

I didn't even know what to put for the title, but I had an interesting dream last night. I was at some sort of family get-together, but it wasn't really my family. It was basically my uncles family, which is mainly Mexican. I was there with my mom and nieces, but that's it. So after a while I decide to go sit in my car, because I had to go to the bathroom and my drivers seat was a toilet. So I'm sitting there, on my car toilet seat, no big deal, kids running around the yard, but I couldn't go. So I decide that maybe I'd be more comfortable in the regular bathroom, and get out to go inside. An old lady got in after I got out, and asked a girl who's car it was, and so she said the puto's(Spanish for bitch) and pointed at me kinda laughing. I laughed about and said aww man, why I gotta be the puto? At least just call me gringo or something.

That's all I can remember about the dream. I don't think that there's anything really significant in there, but maybe you guys can see something I can't.

Hi,

Your car means your work,
    Doing pees in your car means earning some money that won't work.

To do pees in the toilet means spending some money.

Bathroom is interpreted as greed to earn money and properties also means he doesn't want to spend his money.
    If one dreamt he urinated or peed in a bathroom means he will spend some money.
    If dreamt he fell into the bathroom well means he will be busy to save money greedily.
    If dreamt someone else fell into bathroom well means he will take someone's money by force.
    If dreamt he fell in the bathroom well and his hand or his leg was broken means he will have a hard calamity.
    Bathroom may also mean:1- immoral money 2- free living and pleasure 3- treasury 4- an immoral server.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

sgp Guest

Well I was going #2 in the dream, well trying anyways lol. We are having financial problems, so if I go bywhat you posted, not being able to go means not being able to spend money?

Hi,

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.