kmariejag Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Matrix like dream

Recently I had a dream that a bride was decending down a staricase that wound around the inside of a huge glass and iron sky rise. As she is calmly walking down the steps, the building crumbeling and falling behind her. She is never touched but the stair is always falling out behind her. It was like slow motion out of a sifi movie. I am a country girl and it's really weird my mind used a sky rise in my dream.

Maria123 Guest

I couldn't find bride in my dream dictionary, but I found wedding, and that said it could be "a spiritual integration with God or your Higher Self," (among other things). Since there's no groom in this dream, could it be about you devoting yourself to God? Could the tumbling high-rise have to do with the more secular ways of religion? You know like those preachers who take people's money and build themselves a mansion? Are you a very religious person, or have you been thinking about religion a lot lately? Or has someone around you been talking about you devoting yourself more to religion?

Those are just my thoughts. Do they apply at all to you?

kmariejag Guest

I have tought that possibly the sky-rise represented the secular world and the bride as the Bride of Christ. Ha! Now that I think about it, at the time of the dream I just got a great (I tought) job and was starting to lean on the money and then not long after I lost the job and felt (still feel) like the world just fellin. But God has been providing for me just so I'm bearly making it. Maybe He was preparing my heart to have faith in Him. Thank you for your insight.

Hi,

A white dress means honesty and crumbling walls and ceiling means some money is on the way.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.