Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Talking a camp, kids, grey cafeteria, a locker, tall people...

hello, loooong time passed and many dreams I did not remember in the morning. lol and I kinda missed being on this site.

ok:

I was wearing a yellow skirt and a black shirt, and had a large size bag on my shoulder. I had my daughter with me. i got into a camp. like a summer camp, with hundreds of kids of all ages. I was the only adult that got admitted, besides the staff.

i got into a cross hallway, with stairs towards each exit. here there were gathered kids, and in the middle there were 2 competing, for who stays longer on their head. i was next. i did do it, but i was embarased because i had a skirt, and trying to cover my legs. i passed into a new room, and there was the cafeteria. again, the walls were dark, grey, looked like a dungeon. in the middle there was a table, made of cement, or bricks, something similar in color and material as the walls. but grey also. there was food on it, like a buffet and kids were serving themselves. i started doing the same.

funny thing is that i took cottage cheese and some multicolored bits with chocolate inside. i kept putting on my plate those bits from different bowls, different sizes.

i sat down to eat, and a lady gave me a big key. she said to go back outside and open my locker. i finished eating and went back outside.

the sun was going down, but the sky was still a pretty blue, it was beautiful atmosphere. i went towards the lockers, which looked like a mail box with many mailboxes, on a pole. it was placed next to a busy street. on the other side there were other kids, dressed very colorful, looking at me. i found my "locker" and it was very high. I could not reach to put the key in. from nowhere, a very tall blonde lady came to help me. she took the key from my hand and tried to open my locker. it was hard. then a man, same height as her came too. she was trying to open it, and he was saying to leave it, and don't help me. she said : "we have to, she is one of us!" then she suggested to go across the street and get the key fixed and come back and try again. the man said again to leave me, not to help me. and she said the same thing- "she is one of us, one of ours"

what does it all mean? thank you =)
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    A yellow skirt means a women's illness, a black shirt means a sorrow for hubby.Your daughter was with you means a happiness and curing the illness.

Brick table means a quarrel and fight but a cement table means a pleasant words.

Cheese means money but chocolate means a sorrow that will pass by.

A big key means a great man who helps or achieving a wish.

Sunset means a sorrow but pleasant.

Good luck to you.
    Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.