karen666 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default A dream I really need help with!!!

I had a dream last night of being in a room with a group of people.They appeared to be my family. I was also with a guy I know. In the dream I
    go in hug him. He hugs me back. In the dream I felt so safe in his arm. Anyone after awhile I see myself in a room just with this guy I go to kiss
    him he resists at first than kisses me on the lip.He tells me why I go and
    hug him only in front of my family. Kind of like I am only nice to him in front
    of my family. I tell him don't you understand that I love you. I tell him over and over in the dream. Then he tells me then why don't I make an effort to
    see him more. Than I can't recall the rest of the dream.Only the second part
    of the dream I am saying to someone.He married me not the girl he is with now.So I guess I am married to him in the dream. I say the only problem is
    we did not consummate the marriage so he could want to get an anmulment.Than I woke up..

In real life this guy and I are not speaking. I know he is also with another girl.
    So What could this dream mean..Thanks...

Maria123 Guest

I hope someone with more dream interpreting experince than I have answers you because I'm very new at it, but what I think is you're expressing your wish that you hadn't lost this guy. I don't know if the main regret comes from him being with someone else, or if it's truly him you miss and want. Like if you had a new boyfriend, do you think you'd still be pining after this guy?

I think the annulment issue means you think he's got the ball in his court. He could come back or not, you don't have any say in the matter. That of course, is not true. The ball is always in your court. What you do and what you feel is up to you, not up to him.

Hi,
    To hug means to do a favor a help, to kiss also means to do a favor a help.

In a few days to two months time.
    Please update when happened.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.