KC_123 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Parachutes, drugs, missing ppl, fights, dirt, nakedness and more!!!

This is quite probably the most bizarre and vivid dream I've ever had …

Firstly I was in an airplane about to do a parachute jump (something I've never done) and before I jumped I was told I had to take 2 pills (reason’s unclear). So I did the jump and as I was falling through the air I started feeling really dizzy, spaced out and completely out of control. I landed in a department store amongst shoppers. Upstairs from the shop was my best friends “new house” (well she has got a new house but I'm 100% sure it isn’t like the one in my dream, although I haven't seen it!) The only way I can explain how the house looked was like the house in Oliver Twist where the pick pocket boys lived, a big, dirty, rickety old place with beds everywhere and secret trap doors…

The people in this house were all taking the pills I had been given in the plane and it was making their eyes turn yellow/green and staring. I asked what the pills were and someone said it was LSD (I have never taken drugs and wouldn’t know what the looked like but I have a very clear image of a plastic capsule with a green end and a cream end!) Anyway, as soon as I found this out I realized everyone with the yellow eyes were completely out of it and being really full on. I started getting scared and it turned a bit ‘28 days later’, I thought they were vampires! I ran away in the house and then found a secret room full of the most amazing shoes (random) that all apparently belong to a friend of a friend.

When I came out of the shoe room I couldn’t find anyone. I went down back into the department store but my friends weren’t there so I walked out of the back of the shop (I should explain that by ‘friends’ I mean my best friend and some other people I recognize but I cant remember exactly who they are). There was a muddy track with fields on either side… for some reason I was trying to stay clean, I think I was meant to be going out with my friends before they’d all disappeared. I picked my way down the muddy track very carefully but when I could see my friends weren’t there I turned around and started walking up the muddy track again…A tractor then drives up behind me and splashes mud all over me and when I ask the girl driving to stop splashing me she deliberately does it repeatedly. I then started screaming and shouting at her and getting really upset. Crying I end up hitting her hard but she doesn’t seem to care (I'm not violent in anyway either). I get more and more emotional and by the time I'm at the top of the muddy track I'm naked. I'm on the street where the department store is and naked! Still crying I sit down at the side of the road.

A police car turns up and they put a blanket on me and put me in the police car and start lecturing me about sitting in the street naked.

Finally we were driving along the street and I see my friends, I get out of the police car, they have my clothes but they don’t seem to be particularly concerned…

Then I woke up!

Sorry, this is a massive email, I really remember so much! I never really think about what they mean but this one was so clear I thought I’d ask!

Default Taking a dive

Hi,
    This is the type of dream one dreams when there is some problem in sleep.
    I started feeling really dizzy, spaced out and completely out of control.
    The above quote indicates that you were feeling under the weather during this dream. The dickensian doss-house gives an idea of how you felt.
    I also have the feeling that you done something recently (before the dream) that you feel embarrassed about it. Perhap over done it at a party or had too many drinks?
    What have you got against coutry folk? Tresspassing on someones cabbage field and complaining about getting splashed?
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,

A plane means a work place or a business as big as the seats it had.

Taking pills if useful means a benefit.
    Jumping down means resigning or get fired from the work.
    Dizzy means some wandering in the life.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.