lovenchocolate Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default bugs, wedding, poison

I had this dream a few weeks ago, and it scared me a lot and made me sad.

At the beginning of my dream, there were two boys...as usual in my dreams, one of them was good, and one of them was more of an antagonist, although maybe not directly evil. They were playing in the ruins of a skate park...It was dirty and dusty. In the ruins, they found these two bugs. I remember the 'bad one' made the bugs do things with each other. They may have been sexual, and they may not have been...But I think I remember that they made them dance with each other. I think that the bugs had faces and smiles during one part of the dream. It was as if to show me that the bugs had personalities.

The next part of the dream I didn't actually see...But I got the impression in my dream that the two boys went on some sort of 'grand adventure' with the bugs, as silly as it sounds...like it was some sort of a kids movie.

The next part that I saw was at a wedding. Now what's strange is that in real life, my exboyfriend is engaged to be married...for awhile this really broke my heart, but I've dealt with it. In my dream, however, I was at his older brother's wedding...except that in real life, he doesn't have an older brother! It was very strange. I remember looking at the wedding reception as if I was watching a movie...the people there couldn't see me. I remember wondering where my exboyfriend was, and thinking about how rude it was that he and his younger brother hadn't shown up to their own older brother's wedding...

Then I just looked at the happy couple and thought about how wonderful they were. The groom was gorgeous and obviously head over heels for the bride. The bride was blond, happy, and of course beautiful. I just had such a sense of how right they were together and how in love and happy they were.

Then suddenly, I had a bird's eye view of the adjoining room, which had a fireplace. I saw the antagonizing boy from the earlier part of the dream running into the room with the fireplace from the reception hall. He threw the bugs into the fireplace. Suddenly, black streaks of...I don't know...an energy of some sort...poured out of the fireplace, and I knew instinctively that the black streaks were poisonous. A maid stood in the room, and I saw the black streak touch her. She screamed a warning to the wedding guests, and she fell down dead. My gut clenched when I saw this, but I couldn't help but think that at least the poison hadn't reached the guests. However, even as I thought this, I saw the black streaks moving into the next room.

My bird's eye view switched back to the reception hall. What I saw devastated me. ALL of the guests were dead on the floor. Even when I saw this, my last glimmer of hope was that the bride and groom had survived...But when I searched for them, I found the bride dead, sprawled out on the floor, and the groom gone. I guessed that he had lived...saved himself somehow.

I felt horrible for the groom, having to live on without his bride...without the wonderful life he had just started and had ripped away from him all in the same day. It made me so sad. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Anyway...this dream disturbed me. Does anyone have an interpretation?

lovenchocolate Guest

. . . Anyone?? :)

Yes, I know, I'm cheating...hehe.

Hi,
    Dreams are in 7 groups only one is in an indirect symbols and have interpretations.
    Besides long dreams have no interpretations and usually short dreams even moment dreams are truthful to be interpreted.

Your dream is so delicate and I don't think much symbols.

Waiting for your next dreams .

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.