Thread: wolves dream

seven4 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default wolves dream

I was late for a job with the feds and I had never been to work for them yet. When I met up wth my supervisor it was an old university classmate of mine who is also a priest. He set me up in a library and said this is where I have to work. Shortly after this the library opened up to the shore of the ocean and there were about a dozen wolves swimming around and people were throwing stones at them. I jumped in the water and tried to stop people and my friend came out too and grabbed a white wolf. people were hurling rocks at the wolves still and I was hit on the back a few times. We swam to a room that was standing on on the water and we went inside the door. My friend was still holding the wolf and asked me to grab his knife from his key chain. I did and he said "OK, now cut it's eyes out" and I refused. he made me grab the wolf and he cut the eyes out. When I looked at the wolf's eyes before they were cut out they looked like the eyes from a flat fish such as a halibut or a sole. There were hundreds of eyes on the floor. After his eyes were cut out the wolf's eyes looked like the eyes from a skate, which have a yellow glowing look to them. then I opened the door and the wolf left.

I don't remember much after this

Hi,
    A library full of books means a big opening in the life.
    An opening to the seashore means achieing a wish.
    Usually to have wolf flesh means an heritage.
    Eyes mean its properties.
    Many eyes mean properties,
    So, you will receive a heriatage in the near future.
    Please let me know when happened.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

seven4 Guest

This dream happened last night. What do you mean receive heritage?

Also i am awaiting to hear back from a job interview. Which will be my first job after graduating university. My current job is in a fish plant, completely unrelated to my university studies, just at the job to pay bills

Hi,
    A heritage means someone old may be deceased and wil remainl some money for you.

Good luck.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

seven4 Guest

Ok, thanks for your help. I have another question about a dream I had around November 23rd.
    Part of my dream I encountered niels albert, the cyclocross(bicycle) world champion at a bbq at my house. He and I were talking and I asked if I could try his belgian champions jersey. He let me and it was too big for me, there were some beautiful young blonde women milling about and he then got offended at me wearing his jersey and made me take it off. I did so then walked off the deck where the bbq was. On the ground I encountered a lobster and some one instructed me how to physically manipulate the lobster grabbing his arms and twisting them backwards and then flattening them down towards his back, not hurting the lobster, it was kind of like chiropractic manoevers. Then the lobster said 'my turn!' and I protested because he would have to pinch my hands, but I agreed verbally displaying my disagreement 'well you know he's gonna cut my fingers' then the lobster grabbed my fingers and i woke up

Hi,
    A lobster means someone who helps you , serves you if pinch means he/she will be jealous and will disturb.

Good luck.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

When understood dreams will tend to link to dilemmas in our minds... intuituions.... A dream correctly undrstood would merely capture a thought such as "I realise I have to be ruthless with people like that".

Your dream could mean lots fo things. Dreams can relate in so many ways to your own life. In ways which I cannot even begin to imagine

--------------------
    http://www.dreamsymbolism.info