Maria123 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Other Selves? Other Times?

I thought it was normal to dream you're other people until I started asking around. Apparently, not everyone does--at least not the limited number of people I asked. I thought if I asked here, of people who pay good attention to their dreams, I'd probably get more positive responses. Prove me right! Please!

Sometimes I wonder if these dreams of being someone else are connected with past lives because sometimes they're also in different time periods. Like once I dreamed I was an Asian man who died when the first bomb hit at Pearl Harbor.

More recently, in the middle of a dream about running away from a murder I may or may not have committed, I (a middle-aged African American woman) turned into a 12 year old boy who lived in a European immigrant neighborhood. He/I was still running away from the same situation, just the time and place had changed.

I have these kinds of dreams fairly often, once or twice a month that I remember. Anyone else?

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maria123 View Post
    I thought it was normal to dream you're other people until I started asking around. Apparently, not everyone does--at least not the limited number of people I asked. I thought if I asked here, of people who pay good attention to their dreams, I'd probably get more positive responses. Prove me right! Please!

Sometimes I wonder if these dreams of being someone else are connected with past lives because sometimes they're also in different time periods. Like once I dreamed I was an Asian man who died when the first bomb hit at Pearl Harbor.

More recently, in the middle of a dream about running away from a murder I may or may not have committed, I (a middle-aged African American woman) turned into a 12 year old boy who lived in a European immigrant neighborhood. He/I was still running away from the same situation, just the time and place had changed.

I have these kinds of dreams fairly often, once or twice a month that I remember. Anyone else?

I do not beleive that you were not part of a past life. You are living this life only. I beleive when people believe and think they are other people in former lives they are allowing thier mind to create such things in the dream world. There are many many spirits out there that will come to you and give you just what you are thinking it is so that you will study and mediate on past lives ect. There are many people out there that are gifted in a variety of ways. This may be a dream created form my above mentioned thoughts. It could be that you were portraying another person and you felt and took on their role in a possible crime that may or may not have happened and then into another person across the world that is a part of a similiar situation. Perhaps the two persons are related to the same situation and someone is on the run. When there is somthing very peculiar about things you see, I would suggest seeking the Lord on it. Searching through the scriptures. It'll build you up and open your eyes to even more things. If I were you, I would simply pray for those persons that you say that you portrayed, perhaps it is a lingering spirit that indwells them and they need prayer to help overcome, turn themselves in, repent for the crime, who knows. You cant go wrong with prayer. The bible says that the feverent prayers of the righteous availth much. I dont know what you believe in but I know Christ for myself and know He will lead you in all things and give you the understanding that you need. If you seek this thing you will find it. The spirit world is real and so many are allowing the wrong spirit to be the driving force behind what they expereince. I would just say let God lead you in your understanding everytime you experience this type of thing, your eyes will open as you go deeper into things of Him.

On the otherhand, I have experienced portraying another person in dreams/visions and it was just that. I was them. There was a reason for it. I have seen and felt just what they feel in everything!!! Sometimes its for us to acknowledge that this is something different and do right by it and pray and be lead by God for further instruction on what should we do with the experience. We learn the true voice of God this way. I enjoy it and continue to learn a great deal.

Peace and Blessings to you!!!

Hi,
    Perhaps these helps:

If a woman dreamt she was a man means she will receive some esteem but a little boy means a sorrow meanwhile.
    Running away from someone known means to overcome him/ her but running away from a chaser means a happiness on the way.
    A murderer is someone who helps people or soes a favor.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.