aerobop Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Abused little girl, slumber party, weird..!

Last night I dreamed that my friend and I were walking home from a store nearby my house. It was getting dark. We accidentially took a wrong turn onto a street that I have never seen in real life, but in the dream it felt familiar. Anyway, there were plastic benches every few meters or so down the street. We knew we had gone the wrong way, but for some reason we kept on going. The only sign of life that there was on the street was coming from a Shell gas station. I couldn't see anyone inside it, although the lights were on. We kept on walking, then I got tired and we decided to sit down on one of the plastic benches. Then a weird lady with orangeish frizzy red hair and freckles and a man with a shaved head and a child with hair like the lady's popped out of nowhere, and the man and woman said, "Don't sit down!" so we didn't. Then the lady pulled out a container of gel dishwasher detergent and started squirting it everywhere. Then she started beating the kid, and when she stopped, she started squirting the detergent again. The man started, too. While they squirted, I an my friend grabbed the kid and ran. They were literally at our heels in a few seconds. They squirted the gel stuff at us a lot, but didn't get the kid away from us. We made it home. When we got home, we told my mom what had happened. She told us that we could keep the kid until someone came and took her.
    We all went to bed, and the next day took the kid to church with us.

Then it changed to a picture. I, the friends who was with me, and another friend were in a tent. 2 of my little sisters (who are 5 and 2), and a little girl who is one of my sister's friends, were in tiny sleeping bags next to us. we were grinning at the camera. Then that ended.

After that, I saw a branch, that my mom, in real life, had spraypainted white. It was in our entryway. It was kinda like a picture, too. Then my mom yelled at me to wake up. this was at about 7:30.

Sorry about how long it is.
    does anyone know what this means? ty ;)

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aerobop View Post
    Last night I dreamed that my friend and I were walking home from a store nearby my house. It was getting dark. We accidentially took a wrong turn onto a street that I have never seen in real life, but in the dream it felt familiar. Anyway, there were plastic benches every few meters or so down the street. We knew we had gone the wrong way, but for some reason we kept on going. The only sign of life that there was on the street was coming from a Shell gas station. I couldn't see anyone inside it, although the lights were on. We kept on walking, then I got tired and we decided to sit down on one of the plastic benches. Then a weird lady with orangeish frizzy red hair and freckles and a man with a shaved head and a child with hair like the lady's popped out of nowhere, and the man and woman said, "Don't sit down!" so we didn't. Then the lady pulled out a container of gel dishwasher detergent and started squirting it everywhere. Then she started beating the kid, and when she stopped, she started squirting the detergent again. The man started, too. While they squirted, I an my friend grabbed the kid and ran. They were literally at our heels in a few seconds. They squirted the gel stuff at us a lot, but didn't get the kid away from us. We made it home. When we got home, we told my mom what had happened. She told us that we could keep the kid until someone came and took her.
    We all went to bed, and the next day took the kid to church with us.

Then it changed to a picture. I, the friends who was with me, and another friend were in a tent. 2 of my little sisters (who are 5 and 2), and a little girl who is one of my sister's friends, were in tiny sleeping bags next to us. we were grinning at the camera. Then that ended.

After that, I saw a branch, that my mom, in real life, had spraypainted white. It was in our entryway. It was kinda like a picture, too. Then my mom yelled at me to wake up. this was at about 7:30.

Sorry about how long it is.
    does anyone know what this means? ty ;)
    I think you should share this with your mother. There may be something that she is aware of but may need sometype of comfirmation on. Sounds like that there is a person out there who is in a bad situation in whom have been abused by life that is needing to be sheltered and saved as this person was found on the wrong path. There is healing, deliverance, and restoration at the Church.

Bless You,

aerobop Guest

thanks, any other interpretations?

Hi,
    Finding a little girl means a happiness is on the way.

Baby girl is interpreted as a happiness.
    If dreamt had a daughter or someone gave him a girl means he will receive blessings as much as the girl was beautiful.
    If dreamt the girl died means a sorrow and decreasing blessing.
    If dreamt he gave someone a girl he will give him some happiness.
    If dreamt the girl was malformed means he will have a sorrow and a lower situation.
    If dreamt he/she took a girl means he will have blessing.
    If dreamt he become a girl means a sorrow is on the way.

If one dreamt he pitched a tent or someone pitched a tent for him , if he is a military person means he will receive money and rank.
    If he a business man means he will go to a travel.
    If the tent was black and big means a sorrow is on the way.
    If the tent was old and torn means he will have a loss.
    If dreamt he left the tent means he will lose his dignity and rank.
    If dreamt a governor was sitting in his pavilion means he will overcome the enemy and his affairs will arrange.
    Tent-maker means someone who links the big people to each other.
    If one dreamt was sitting in a big tent or pavilion means he will receive some money or will marry.
    If one dreamt he was painting a big tent means he will get ill while working hard.
    If dreamt he was sitting in a big green unknown tent means he will martyr.
    If dreamt he was sitting in a big known tent means his wife is pious and honest.
    White tent means a benefit and red tent means he spends his time to play and spoils his time playing and dancing.
    If dreamt a big dark blue tent means he will have a disaster and sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

aerobop Guest

Thanks, Var. The girl was very cute she was like 2-3, and the tent was green...