sgp Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default dream about a classmate

Hi. I just joined, and was hoping you guys could help me with a dream.
    (btw, I don't know your rules about strong language or anything, so I censored myself as best I could and still get my point across)

there's this girl that sits behind me in one of my lectures that I had a minicrush on at the beginning of the semester, but then I fount out she had a bf so it fizzled pretty quick. We talk here and there before or after class, but it's usually about schoolwork or something. anyways here's the dream:

I am talking to her through a instant message thing through myspace or facebook or something(I'm not on either) and I told her on there I would like to take her out and give her a good f--king(which I'm way too shy to ever actually say that, even in a joking way). she replies back that she might have to take me up on that because she's not happy with her bf. after that, it seems that I am not getting all the messages because they aren't making sense, then the im window won't let me scroll up to see the beginning of the message and she asks why I keep logging on and off. so I try to ask her if she has aim or yahoo im but I never see the response, so I don't know if she has it or not and I ask again and still don't see a response. then my brother and mom come in so I have to get off the computer and have to stop talking to her, and then I try get on later and she's not online.

So can anyone interpret this?

veelhousen Guest

how this dream relates to me is that i recall an instance where i was in a room using a cell phone that i used to have (it no longer works and it wasn't working at the time of that dream either) to speak with a guy i loved. i could hear his voice really softly and i wanted to be with him instead of just talking to him on the phone. he sounded so far away. i realized when i woke up that the channel i was using (a broken cell phone) was indicative of our communication barriers/problems.

this dream for you is a wish dream. your unconscious sees more than you do. you can't hide from it. it knows that though you might never physically act on the thought, you wish you had the courage to tell her face to face how much you want to go out and ultimately go to bed with her (you cassanova you!! lol), but of course, not exactly the easiest real life prospect - worse considering the boyfriend situation and all.

i think that she's not able to properly respond to you are your fears about the outcome of something of which you have no control. does she say yes or does she slap you across the face and never talk to you or sit by you again? it's a fear reaction. you want to think she would want the same thing as you do, but there's just no way to know unless you ever get that courage or the opportunity arises on its own.

well, maybe she'll tell you if they break up and want your shoulder for support and then you eventually move in for the kill, huh? :) good luck.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sgp View Post
    Hi. I just joined, and was hoping you guys could help me with a dream.
    (btw, I don't know your rules about strong language or anything, so I censored myself as best I could and still get my point across)

there's this girl that sits behind me in one of my lectures that I had a minicrush on at the beginning of the semester, but then I fount out she had a bf so it fizzled pretty quick. We talk here and there before or after class, but it's usually about schoolwork or something. anyways here's the dream:

I am talking to her through a instant message thing through myspace or facebook or something(I'm not on either) and I told her on there I would like to take her out and give her a good f--king(which I'm way too shy to ever actually say that, even in a joking way). she replies back that she might have to take me up on that because she's not happy with her bf. after that, it seems that I am not getting all the messages because they aren't making sense, then the im window won't let me scroll up to see the beginning of the message and she asks why I keep logging on and off. so I try to ask her if she has aim or yahoo im but I never see the response, so I don't know if she has it or not and I ask again and still don't see a response. then my brother and mom come in so I have to get off the computer and have to stop talking to her, and then I try get on later and she's not online.

So can anyone interpret this?
    It means nothing. You had a crush on her before so you have somethings on the inside of you that just came out. Your inner being created a play for you. Disregard the dream.

sgp Guest

Yea I kinda figured both of those, but it's nice hearing it from someone else. This forums awesome, I've posted other dreams on other forums and get no response. Guess I got a new go-to forums for dreams