lordhawhaw Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Pencil Drawing - Skeleton

Dear All,

I have a lot of strange dreams of late, however, this one has been in my head all day. I don't know if its that interesting for you to help me interpret, but it has me confused and any comments would be appreciated.

Background:

Broke up with ex 6months ago. Immediatly after break up, she jumped into bed with a friend in the same flat and I found out who my real friends are. Both going into a tough career, and I see her from time to time, but we blank each other. Don't worry, I'm getting over her now and I feel happyish at this present time although once in a blue moon do have strong dreams about her.

Dream:

She is sat at a table, with a blank piece of paper and a pencil. Over time, she slowly with care draws a skeleton, using shading etc. I'm really impressed because in real life she has absolutely no creative talent and is absolutely left-brained. She puts a lot of effort into the detail on the skull. See seems quite happy, and I do nothing but kiss her affectionatly on her cheeks and face. I keep going away ( I think to talk to some people) and come back to check on her. We don't say anything to each other, but look into each others eyes and it feels like there is understanding, and she is happy to just see me.

Now I've had all sorts of dreams these past six months, with me calling her in the void (does anyone ever just see a white nothingness, almost like from the matrix) and she comes (or the other way around), and ones where I have marched straight up to her and told her outright that she is dreaming, to snap out of it, and start listening to what I have to say.

Now obviously I still have issues and I'm still hurt but I'm doing my best to move on, but aside from issues of still having things to say, any ideas on what you think the dream means?

Best wishes and thank you to anyone who replies in advance.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lordhawhaw View Post
    Dear All,

I have a lot of strange dreams of late, however, this one has been in my head all day. I don't know if its that interesting for you to help me interpret, but it has me confused and any comments would be appreciated.

Background:

Broke up with ex 6months ago. Immediatly after break up, she jumped into bed with a friend in the same flat and I found out who my real friends are. Both going into a tough career, and I see her from time to time, but we blank each other. Don't worry, I'm getting over her now and I feel happyish at this present time although once in a blue moon do have strong dreams about her.

Dream:

She is sat at a table, with a blank piece of paper and a pencil. Over time, she slowly with care draws a skeleton, using shading etc. I'm really impressed because in real life she has absolutely no creative talent and is absolutely left-brained. She puts a lot of effort into the detail on the skull. See seems quite happy, and I do nothing but kiss her affectionatly on her cheeks and face. I keep going away ( I think to talk to some people) and come back to check on her. We don't say anything to each other, but look into each others eyes and it feels like there is understanding, and she is happy to just see me.

Now I've had all sorts of dreams these past six months, with me calling her in the void (does anyone ever just see a white nothingness, almost like from the matrix) and she comes (or the other way around), and ones where I have marched straight up to her and told her outright that she is dreaming, to snap out of it, and start listening to what I have to say.

Now obviously I still have issues and I'm still hurt but I'm doing my best to move on, but aside from issues of still having things to say, any ideas on what you think the dream means?

Best wishes and thank you to anyone who replies in advance.
    I beleive that you are still riding her out of your system as you stated. When you are a part of someone especially when you are intimate your spirits collide and become one. It takes time to be healed and ridded of the person. Everything in your heart has to come up and out of you. Justreplace it with good things. Read the bible. You may have lapsed over in the spirit with her on occassion. Afterall, there was a spiritual connection that you two had. There is nothing for you to be concerned about. It will dwindle down soon enough. It just takes time.

Hi,
    Painting and drawing means doing a useless job, and a skeleton means about some money.

You kissed means you will do a favor a help.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

cherubin101 Guest

Default interpretation on blue

These are the symbols of your dreams and its meaning…
    blank piece of Paper means making a fresh start in your new life.
    pencil means relationship will not last long.
    draw means undecided of what you feel.
    Skeleton means not fully develop or it signifies your relationship is dead but still in a process of being dead like learning to let go.
    Kiss symbolizes comfort.
    So this dream is about you letting go. You still love her but letting go is the problem because you have some unfinished thing to do or to say to her. So just go and say what you needed to say to her so you can move on.

the underline word is what you need to do. If you get that out of your system then you will be free and this dream will never hunt you anymore.

I hope that help!