sarahsimagination Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question A Suicide, A War, & Children

I dreamed that my husband committed suicide but, was told by authorities. In the dream I remember feeling lonely and sitting in an empty room that my husband once lived in. It made me feel haunted and I had to leave that room.

When I stepped outside there was a war and all the sudden I was in a soldiers uniform and a commander gave me a rifle and told me to shoot. I remember hearing gun fire and other soldiers yelling.

I turn around and the uniform is gone, I am a child. There are other children laughing and ask me to follow them. I meet a man and he tells me he is my father but, I do not recognize this man. He picks me up and hugs me.

Hi,

Your hubby suicided means he will solve his problem by his own.

You had a rifle means you will receive some power, but a uniform means kind of enmity and fight.

You werea child means you will make a mistake and will be sad.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsimagination View Post
    I dreamed that my husband committed suicide but, was told by authorities. In the dream I remember feeling lonely and sitting in an empty room that my husband once lived in. It made me feel haunted and I had to leave that room.

When I stepped outside there was a war and all the sudden I was in a soldiers uniform and a commander gave me a rifle and told me to shoot. I remember hearing gun fire and other soldiers yelling.

I turn around and the uniform is gone, I am a child. There are other children laughing and ask me to follow them. I meet a man and he tells me he is my father but, I do not recognize this man. He picks me up and hugs me.
    It sounds as if you are moving into a different arena. The husband is not necessarily a natural husband. In life we all tend to be married to hate, unforgiveness, anger, ect. Let it kill itself. Life requires spiritual warfare and much prayer. Prayer and Praise is our weapon to overcome things. I personaly am a solider in the army of the Lord. The bible says that are weapons of war are not carnal but spiritual for the bringing down of fortresses. The bible says that we are to remain child like. Children learn so much and just soak up everything that we teach them. Follow that model and seek God and His word in all things.

Bless You,